I have undefined lips, will fixing teeth and bringing them out fix lips? Or is it caused by a lack of volume and recessed cheeks, not stretching skin?

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
Title, you can see how my teeth are tilted inwards here:
7UTa6f8.jpg

Here are my lips, you can see how they look shriveled, which I think is a result due to a combination of my teeth not jutting outwards enough, and the lack of volume, causing the skin not to stretch:
MaZRb3S.jpg

Lastly, here is a ceph I found online, blue is original, red is what I presume my teeth look like, and green is what should be done imo.
QXZKVJx.jpg

But the question is, first, would this help my lips look normal, and secondly, even if I did push them forwards, it appears this would produce an overbite, which would require lower jaw advancement to fix. What are your thoughts on this? Should I pursue braces (invisalign), or is jaw surgery the only way to fix? You can see my bite is normal otherwise, so I think it'd be very difficult and pointless to pursue double jaw surgery. If I could use braces and get some jaw angle implants, that would be much simpler in terms of cost and recovery. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: lasnt and PointOfNoReturn
maybe something will help you

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I want to penetrate vaginas.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Bump same issue