I haven’t eaten anything in 3 days

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

unattractive
Staff
It’s joever. :Comfy:

I’m around 73 kg. :feelscry:

I’m going to have a cheat day tomorrow, probably. Korean fried chicken. :Comfy:

And if not, I’ll just have something else.

It’s a cheat day even though I’ve not eaten in 3 days because I normally have <250 kcal a day for the past seven weeks so 400 gram of fried chicken along with the heavy sauce (shit’s so cash) is gonna be >1000 kcal. That’s like four days’ worth of eating.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Lmao, Swarthy Knight and 11 others
Tagging leanmaxxers: @NumbThePain @appealmaxed @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, appealmaxed and NumbThePain

It’s a cheat day even though I’ve not eaten in 3 days because I normally have <250 kcal a day for the past seven weeks so 400 gram of fried chicken along with the heavy sauce (shit’s so cash) is gonna be >1000 kcal. That’s like four days’ worth of eating.
Damn how are you functioning? Your leanmaxxing progress sounds like it went great!

Korean fried chicken mogs hard. I hope you enjoy.

Also what was your daily kcal intake throughout this cut on average?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, butterworld, NumbThePain and 2 others
Damn how are you functioning? Your leanmaxxing progress sounds like it went great!

Korean fried chicken mogs hard. I hope you enjoy.

Also what was your daily kcal intake throughout this cut on average?
Thanks bhai! Well, this is the fourth (and final) time I’ve been doing this, during the nearly last two months.

And in the past, I did this before but with less self-control, so basically I trained my body to be able to withstand this. I now have a lot of self-control.

My goal weight for now is 60 kg so being at 72 kg isn’t good, losing those 12 kgs is gonna take another two and a half months and I’m kinda sick of dieting already. Still have the self-control, of course.

Thank you bhai! I hope I will be able to have it tomorrow, otherwise I’ll just have soup. Just depends on whether or not my brother is staying over tomorrow.

My daily kcal intake throughout the cut was consistently <250 kcal. That’s how I went from 85 kg to 73 kg in like two months. Extremely fast, but the danger is it can and will all come back if I eat normally again.

That’s why I’m aiming for 60 kg, in the hopes that when I eat normally again, I’ll not go over 70 kg. Preferably, I’d like to stay at 67 kg.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao and TechnoBoss
Why chear days bro? Stop the cheat days

Why chear days bro? Stop the cheat days
I have been living off of a <250 kcal intake for the past two months (almost two months), cheat days are absolutely necessary.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and TechnoBoss
I have been living off of a <250 kcal intake for the past two months (almost two months), cheat days are absolutely necessary.
Jesus Christ ur homones dude

Good luck

mirin the leanmaxxing journey... maybe if your lean enough you might ascend to chad

U fucked ur metabolism too

Good way to lose muscles.

Mog me hard. I have a migraine now due starvemaxxing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Michael Myers and TechnoBoss

W Muslim Bhai

chewing gum and Coke Zero max to not feel hungry

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

entire diet for me has gone out the window but having a great time on the holiday. i’ve come to accept you aren’t gonna leanmax somsuming alcohol and being in such social environment, eating a decent amount is inevitable, esp because you bring high amount of calories when having a great time partying. i will have 15 days when back to lock in on my leanmax before another party holiday.

• +1
No starving for your bones.

• +1
Reactions: PKing_
You must have depleted testosterone levels

im leanmaxxing too but i still look like shit and im only getting smaller

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Michael Myers
ngl bro kinda worried for your health, saw somewhere on another thread that your daily intake was 200cals and thought it was a joke but you're dropping kilos crazy fast, be safe bro this stuff messes up your hormone levels and screws your health

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Michael Myers
This is what @Michael Myers is gonna look like after leanmaxxing
AdgydBM 460s

• JFL
Hoeveel vetpercentage heb je?

mirin the leanmaxxing journey... maybe if your lean enough you might ascend to chad
I’ll always be a truecel sadly, but thanks bhai.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003 and vrilmaxxer
Hoeveel vetpercentage heb je?
Ik heb oprecht geen idee. Mijn Zuid Aziatische genen hebben mijn vet opslag compleet vernielt. Andere mensen met mijn lengte en gewicht zijn dun, en ik ben verdomd dik. Echt triest.

• Woah
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Mog me hard. I have a migraine now due starvemaxxing
But you’re already at a good weight at least, so there’s that. How many days are you on?

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
  • Love it
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Ik heb oprecht geen idee. Mijn Zuid Aziatische genen hebben mijn vet opslag compleet vernielt. Andere mensen met mijn lengte en gewicht zijn dun, en ik ben verdomd dik. Echt triest.
Brutal. Blijf leanmaxxen ig

• +1
entire diet for me has gone out the window but having a great time on the holiday. i’ve come to accept you aren’t gonna leanmax somsuming alcohol and being in such social environment, eating a decent amount is inevitable, esp because you bring high amount of calories when having a great time partying. i will have 15 days when back to lock in on my leanmax before another party holiday.
Yeah, I told you that alcohol and leanmaxxing don’t go together. However what’s most important is you’re having a good time. :feelsautistic: Though I know the struggle of not eating anything when everyone else is eating bomb ass food. However you’re not doing that, you’re eating along which is better but I wouldn’t let myself do that.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
  • +1
ngl bro kinda worried for your health, saw somewhere on another thread that your daily intake was 200cals and thought it was a joke but you're dropping kilos crazy fast, be safe bro this stuff messes up your hormone levels and screws your health
I appreciate the concern, you’re not the first person haha. However I feel completely fine, perhaps it’s because I trained my body to become like this. This is only temporary, I don’t have an eating disorder. Once I reach my weight goal, I’ll start eating normally again. Just gotta hang in there. Once again, thanks for the concern. :love:

• Love it
Reactions: MilkMan87
Ive been eating like shit since the last 3 months gained 15kg

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, butterworld and Michael Myers
Ive been eating like shit since the last 3 months gained 15kg
What have you been eating? What does your day to day diet look like? Do you get any exercise?

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover

This type of dieting will wreck your metabolism boyo :lul: you will become skinnyfatcel with one "cheat meal":lul:

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Explain. How will I feel the effects? I don’t feel any different. I still fap multiple times everyday. :Comfy:
Testostrone is in the depths of hell. You’re not eating nearly enough nutrients to have optimal hormone levels

Also ur metabolism is cucked ur gonna become skinny fat

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
This type of dieting will wreck your metabolism boyo :lul: you will become skinnyfatcel with one "cheat meal":lul:
I was already a skinnyfatcel before I started. :lul: And more emphasis on fat than skinny.

And yes everyone deals with bloatmaxxing in general but I would deal with it more. Stop hating nigga!

Testostrone is in the depths of hell. You’re not eating nearly enough nutrients to have optimal hormone levels

Also ur metabolism is cucked ur gonna become skinny fat
Stop hating nigga I’m only getting better. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
What have you been eating? What does your day to day diet look like? Do you get any exercise?
Milk and cookies. Went from 60 to 75kg. Was coping that i should gain weight i lost from getting surgery. I eat perfect before dinner non processed protein rich diet. But end up having 2000 cal+ of cookies in dinner 😂

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back