I havent pooped for 2 months and I think I'm about to die

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Joined
Apr 3, 2022
Posts
7,533
Reputation
8,231
I threw up earlier and there was chunks of shit in it, literal shit, feces in my vomit. I heard that when that happens it means you've gone into toxic shock but idk for sure. I've been coughing up blood and shit all day too this fuckin sucks. Should I go to a doctor?
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Ritalincel, Gargantuan and 8 others
I love this website man
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
it's all in ur head lol
 
You should have went to the doctor after not shitting for 2 weeks you mongo. Fucking lol, go to the hospital if you aren't trolling.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker
I threw up earlier and there was chunks of shit in it, literal shit, feces in my vomit. I heard that when that happens it means you've gone into toxic shock but idk for sure. I've been coughing up blood and shit all day too this fuckin sucks. Should I go to a doctor?
What about world domination tho?
 
Call 911 asap, you're about to become a real truecel unless you go to the hospital right now
 
Completely fucked up, how is it even possible

i shit every day, you need to eat more oranges and fruits, like way way more
 
Good. You're a useless subhuman cumskin.
 
I threw up earlier and there was chunks of shit in it, literal shit, feces in my vomit. I heard that when that happens it means you've gone into toxic shock but idk for sure. I've been coughing up blood and shit all day too this fuckin sucks. Should I go to a doctor?
Have you tried mewing/thumbpulling?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and bignosesmallchin

Similar threads

price.
Replies
6
Views
26
price.
price.
ragingmanlet
Replies
5
Views
85
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet
muhammad18347
Replies
3
Views
21
supershocked123
supershocked123
Moggador
Replies
9
Views
62
Moggador
Moggador
rehabcel
Replies
5
Views
56
Vannx
Vannx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top