I haven't set foot in school in 8 years

Thoughts on people making edits of supermodels(chico , alain delon, ) what you think of them

• +1
Reactions: Rea
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Rea
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo
I like that you listened to my advice about the pfp..

Great Success Win GIF

• +1
OP what is your body count

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Rea
do you get along i would imagine not if you're in your room all day
Yeah, he was a bit mad when i was 14 but now he doesn't care i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78221
Yeah, he was a bit mad when i was 14 but now he doesn't care i guess
does he keep nagging you to get a job

btw I'd like to be NEET someday as well

• +1
13,000 post in less than 5 months, wow you’re a fuckin loser
You have been in here for 4 years buddy LOOOOL I would actually kill myself if I rotted in here for that much time

• JFL
does he keep nagging you to get a job

btw I'd like to be NEET someday as well
There are days when he talks to me about it but it's 1 day every 6 months so it's fine

• +1
You have been in here for 4 years buddy LOOOOL I would actually kill myself if I rotted in here for that much time
I’ve been registered for 4 years and less post than you, you have been more active on here than I have been in 4 years wtf r u talking about? Lmao go ahead and kill yiurself now:forcedsmile:

• JFL
I’ve been registered for 4 years and less post than you, you have been more active on here than I have been in 4 years wtf r u talking about? Lmao go ahead and kill yiurself now:forcedsmile:
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and Rea
Damn nigga you lucky

• So Sad
There are days when he talks to me about it but it's 1 day every 6 months so it's fine
sounds like my life currently just about studying instead. I'm probably going to end up unemployed like most people

• +1
where r you from :owo:

• +1
sounds like my life currently just about studying instead. I'm probably going to end up unemployed like most people
Anw all degrees lead to the same point: A 9-5 underpaid job. It's not the studies you do that determine whether you'll earn more and work less but what you do when you're on the job market

I don't like any job so I might as well stay at home

• +1
Anw all degrees lead to the same point: A 9-5 underpaid job. It's not the studies you do that determine whether you'll earn more and work less but what you do when you're on the job market

I don't like any job so I might as well stay at home
true, thats sort of reassuring to hear

Being a shut in is probably the only option for some. I'm pretty much one already, I don't go outside for anything other than classes. I just rot in my room all day. I would like to do that for my entire life. I wouldn't care about money or living in a nice place. All I need is an apartment and a computer

• +1
true, thats sort of reassuring to hear

Being a shut in is probably the only option for some. I'm pretty much one already, I don't go outside for anything other than classes. I just rot in my room all day. I would like to do that for my entire life. I wouldn't care about money or living in a nice place. All I need is an apartment and a computer
It's really really REALLY good the first few years but after 8-10 years you start to go insane ngl

• +1
It's really really REALLY good the first few years but after 8-10 years you start to go insane ngl
yeah I can imagine, but you've got to pay a price

• +1
yeah I can imagine, but you've got to pay a price
Yeah, I'll definitely be working when I'm in Japan though, so I can perfect my language

I've still got 1 year to do nothing at home hopefully i don't go berserk during this time lol

• +1
Yeah, I'll definitely be working when I'm in Japan though, so I can perfect my language

I've still got 1 year to do nothing at home hopefully i don't go berserk during this time lol
how are you gonna afford everything? Like travelling and living there

Last edited:
  • +1
IMG 7258

“Ok greycel”

• +1