I honestly care more about looking masculine than pretty

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
I want to be a scary and threthening ogre, I have been deemasculated too much in my life being pretty wouldn't bring anything

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, Xangsane, Deleted member 51465 and 11 others
both or death

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Costcosuperstore, mogstars and 2 others
This nigga has beef with me and is supposed to be an enemy btw

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
just fight like sv3rige and u dont need to do that
justin bieber or death

• JFL
Reactions: FBl and buflek
Based

• +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush, scrunchables, future_mogger and 1 other person
de-emasculated. i retract my statement about your IQ tho, cant expect someone living in a 3rd world country to have a proper understanding of shakespears language.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
de-emasculated. i retract my statement about your IQ tho, cant expect someone living in a 3rd world country to have a proper understanding of shakespears language.
Nigga you're the retard, all I said was that op was embarrassing himself cuz he admitted he's a femfag

demasculate (third-person singular simple present demasculates, present participle demasculating, simple past and past participle demasculated)

(transitive) To remove the masculinity from (somebody).

• JFL
Nigga you're the retard, all I said was that op was embarrassing himself cuz he admitted he's a femfag

demasculate (third-person singular simple present demasculates, present participle demasculating, simple past and past participle demasculated)

Ok retard, get glasses. He didnt say de-masculated, he said DE- EMASCULATED.

« Emasculated » means becoming less fem sure, « demasculated » isnt a real word and is a grammatical mistake. The prefix « de- » means « to get away from » . So in this case de- emasculated means that he is the OPPOSITE OF EMASCULATED.

And he said « being pretty wouldnt bring anything » meaning he isnt pretty rn.

HAHAHA YOU JUST EXPOSED YOURSELF DUMB SHITSKIN.

Back to school bhenchod.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_mogger and MagaPutinism

Back to school bhenchod.
Don’t bother arguing with him, he’s mentally ill

Don’t bother arguing with him, he’s mentally ill
That was the past, Now i am more masculine than many of you, Stop the infighting this is the looksmaxxing subform

Back to school bhenchod.
That's not a real word jfl
I want to be a scary and threthening ogre
He wants to become....

• +1
That was the past, Now i am more masculine than many of you, Stop the infighting this is the looksmaxxing subform
Nah I mean the roosters fag, he probably has autism, time is too precious to waste it on autists online

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism and kebab
Nvm

• +1
I want to be a scary and threthening ogre, I have been deemasculated too much in my life being pretty wouldn't bring anything
You need high test from birth then.

• +1
I was bored during work, otherwise I wouldn’t even bothered reading your messages tbh 😂
I thought they didn't allow phones while cleaning the sewers of Kerala

It's exactly the opposite
No.
IMG 7038

IMG 7037

@kebab

Pretty much everyone understands it as i do, fagggot
Doesnt mean ur right dumb nigga.

• +1
just be tall + get muscular and have a beard

• +1
I literally had deep set eyes with a brow ridge from like 4 yrs old I can dm proof if you want. It’s all genetics.

just be tall + get muscular and have a beard
I'm building muscle and am 5' 10" which is tall where i live and i will grow a beard but currently just a stash

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
@i_love_roosters

Might help
When you google de-emasculate nothing appears. Why say de-emasculate when you can just say masculate. You're such a fucking retard actually. Op said she's a femboy and you're embarrassing yourself to defend her

This btw
I'm building muscle and am 5' 10" which is tall where i live and i will grow a beard but currently just a stash

W if you aim at milfs

• Love it
Cuckmaxx asap

When you google de-emasculate nothing appears. Why say de-emasculate when you can just say masculate. You're such a fucking retard actually. Op said she's a femboy and you're embarrassing yourself to defend her
its a prefix word. Sure it might not be used and just saying masc is better but that doesnt make it wrong. You clearly misunderstood OP and are trying to defend yourself by any means necessary because you know that you have dogshit english since you live in a shit hole.

You had bitch tits and look like 15yo despite being 20+ and on roids.

• +1
its a prefix word. Sure it might not be used and just saying masc is better but that doesnt make it wrong. You clearly misunderstood OP and are trying to defend yourself by any means necessary because you know that you have dogshit english since you live in a shit hole.

You had bitch tits and look like 15yo despite being 20+ and on roids.
Jfl I was born into English, faggot. I'm really fucking masculine, gymmaxxed, no more gyno. Op pretty much confirmed she was cucked for being fem and now wants to grow a beard and do other shit to look like a man. It's called FTM (female to male transition)

How to know if you’re low t and not masculine: having a who can be the biggest pedantic little bitch contest over a fucking word
Op pretty much admitted being a tranny and this ethnic is arguing over it jfl

Op pretty much admitted being a tranny and this ethnic is arguing over it jfl
This turkcel is an immigrant revert muzzie there’s nothing more low t than that tbh

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
This turkcel is an immigrant revert muzzie there’s nothing more low t than that tbh
Defending a tranny too...... Sooooooo not halal mode

just fight like sv3rige and u dont need to do that
justin bieber or death
yeah and go to jail for murder

jfl at sveridge, ppl fight with fights cuz u not gonna kill each other and its natural

Tribe mates fight each other all the time and they dont kill each other in 99% of cases

yeah and go to jail for murder

jfl at sveridge, ppl fight with fights cuz u not gonna kill each other and its natural

Tribe mates fight each other all the time and they dont kill each other in 99% of cases
you dont have to bite their necks off and fight to death jfl
you just have to use the core concept of attacking like an animal
+ you can still kill someone if you fight "normally"

you dont have to bite their necks off and fight to death jfl
you just have to use the core concept of attacking like an animal
+ you can still kill someone if you fight "normally"
people fist fight all the time and only in accidents do they die, 99% of cases u just look bruised for a few weeks

monkeys and all social animals do it too, social oriented same species rarely kill each other.

Jfl I was born into English, faggot. I'm really fucking masculine, gymmaxxed, no more gyno. Op pretty much confirmed she was cucked for being fem and now wants to grow a beard and do other shit to look like a man. It's called FTM (female to male transition)
Ur not masculine and you were not born in england. You are a bloated ugly ethnic faggot. And you look DYEL.

Ur barely AVM buddy
-muslims/eastcels are 100x higherT than western fags
View attachment IMG_7040.webp
Defending a tranny too...... Sooooooo not halal mode
says the dude that had bitch tits and barks my name every single day jfl. You should inject T again today, seems like your levels dropped quite a bit.

• +1
Ur not masculine and you were not born in england. You are a bloated ugly ethnic faggot. And you look DYEL.
View attachment 2768848
Ur barely AVM buddy

-muslims/eastcels are 100x higherT than western fags
View attachment 2768844

says the dude that had bitch tits and barks my name every single day jfl. You should inject T again today, seems like your levels dropped quite a bit.
1. I wasn't born in the UK but that's where I live. My mum is an English teacher tho. That's why I said I was born into English.

Htn+ to be when I debloat.
I can be everything else but an ethnic

2. Muslims (ethnics) have higher T but shit receptors for it, hence rendering it useless. Not to mention that most of it converts to estrogen. That's why brown fags always have bitch tits and are skinny fat.

West Africa, aka the place with the highest T and the best receptors for it, is one of the most Christian places on earth.

3. I don't bark at you more than you do at me

3.1 Just pinned some btw. Consider it for yourself, wristcel

Last edited:
I wasn't born in the UK but that's where I live. My mum is an English teacher tho. That's why I said I was born into English.
Doesnt make you beat the ethnic allegations.

2. Muslims (ethnics) have higher T but shit receptors for it, hence rendering it useless. Not to mention that most of it concerts to estrogen. That's why brown fags always have bitch tits and are skinny fat.
Cumskin cope (which you arent btw). Ethnic bulls are taking away all white women while white brah watches.
West Africa, aka the place with the highest T and the best receptors for it, is one of the most Christian places on earth.
IMG 7042

?????

I don't bark at you more than you do at me
you keep taggine me jfl. Cope.

Just pinned some btw. Consider it for yourself, wristcel
Im pretty sure I physiquemog you to oblivion on low dose Ai+ mk677

• Woah