i honestly think im two operations away form getting girls

D

Deleted member 17345

Cryptocurrency Expert
genioplasty and eye area.

I might think of doing full-blown Lefort 1 and fixing jaw asymmetry while I'm at it.

don't have enough money yet tho :feelswhy:

Attachments

• 1656110592224.jpg
    1656110592224.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad
neck training would ascend you 100x more than anything you just mentioned

• +1
Reactions: CometDragon, Danish_Retard, BigBundaSlapper and 8 others

I might think of doing full-blown Lefort 1 and fixing jaw asymmetry while I'm at it.

why is your face so high trust?

i would rob you if we were in the streets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Bakin donuts 🍩, HerpDerpson and 2 others

You look like the type of guy who retweets pro LGBT and feminism shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jabaduk, Vain786, HerpDerpson and 3 others

You look like the type of nigga a foid would introduce to her parents

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jabaduk, Vain786 and HerpDerpson
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DarkLooks
cope look at other pretty boys they don't need necks

Lefort 1 or bimax + a small jaw implant anf neck training would do it imo

cope look at other pretty boys they don't need necks
Are you at their level? No. Dont cope like that. Also litterally every male looks better with a thick neck including prettyboys. Tons of them have thick necks

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and DarkLooks
Lefort 1 or bimax + a small jaw implant anf neck training would do it imo
i dont need a wider jaw i got a wide jaw its just bloat.i need lefort 1

Are you at their level? No. Dont cope like that. Also litterally every male looks better with a thick neck including prettyboys. Tons of them have thick necks
im a ugly boy not petty boy

i need a big overhaul of my face
Don't get me wrong, you are not bad looking at all. You just don't look like the typical bad boy slayer that foids get wet and give it up for the same night.

You are more the LTR kind of guy

im a ugly boy not petty boy
I literally said every man looks better with a thick neck. At worst it will inscrease your masculinity and people will respect you more/fuck with you less even if you are short

• +1
Reactions: Jade and Deleted member 17345
Yeah i meant angle implant to get a taller ramus.
waste of money as i have a good side profile except chin.my rhamus is tall and I have flared gonions just bloated.

i don't want to waste money of non essential things

Attachments

• gg (2).jpg
    gg (2).jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
waste of money as i have a good side profile except chin.my rhamus is tall and I have flared gonions just bloated.

i don't want to waste money of non essential things
Lose fat asap. This is just proof you are gettint cucked by fat since this pic reveals your otherwise good jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
You are a good looking guy. Maybe a few profile pictures would help to see what you are talking about. What about your "eye area" do you not like?

The fact that you are saying things like "maybe I'll do lefort or fix my asymmetries" shows that likely, you will regret whatever you do. You are not ready.

Oh, I just saw your later picture. What is your issue?

You are a good looking guy. Maybe a few profile pictures would help to see what you are talking about. What about your "eye area" do you not like?

The fact that you are saying things like "maybe I'll do lefort or fix my asymmetries" shows that likely, you will regret whatever you do. You are not ready.
well maybe is because that i need professional opinion of alafaro first

• +1
Reactions: Jade
well maybe is because that i need professional opinion of alafaro first
Ok. What does a doctor have to do with aesthetics? Do you have a medical need that you need Alfaro to help you with?

Ok. What does a doctor have to do with aesthetics? Do you have a medical need that you need Alfaro to help you with?
well he does jaw surgery purely for aesthetic reasons

• +1
well he does jaw surgery purely for aesthetic reasons
Sure. But what does he know about your looks? I understand that any doctor who does any surgery, it will alter your appearance. But why would you rely on a bald ugly guy to tell you what looks good on you?

OP explain what do you mean by not getting girls. With your pheno and bones you are above average. Do you only want ONs and stacies?

Sure. But what does he know about your looks? I understand that any doctor who does any surgery, it will alter your appearance. But why would you rely on a bald ugly guy to tell you what looks good on you?
I wont but he's literally a world expert in facial astetics

OP explain what do you mean by not getting girls. With your pheno and bones you are above average. Do you only want ONs and stacies?
i mean i never get any sex,girls seem to be nice to me but its end there

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
I wont but he's literally a world expert in facial astetics
Do you mean he is pretty good at marketing? Do you mean he is world known for doing surgeries? What does he know about your looks? Why would you let a doctor decide on your looks?

Do you mean he is pretty good at marketing? Do you mean he is world known for doing surgeries? What does he know about your looks? Why would you let a doctor decide on your looks?
i tell him what i want ,he tells me what is possible

• +1
He is just pushing his jaw forward to get more definition, his neck is most likely normal

i tell him what i want ,he tells me what is possible
In other words, you are saying that any doctor can do that, right? I mean, if you are going to tell him what you want, then any qualified surgeons with experience can do the same, right?

Not Chad rip

You are legitimately mentally ill

• WTF
Nothing matters when you are NOT CHAD. RIP.

You look baby faced. You should just focus on increasing your test

You are a good looking guy. If you don't get sex, it has nothing to do with your looks. It is about something else to do with your approach.

I see.

Looksmatched according to you.

Honestly, he just needs to get to really low BF, gymcel, tan and get a some tattoos. Also, needs to act more NT.

• JFL
Reactions: ....
Honestly, he just needs to get to really low BF, gymcel, tan and get a some tattoos. Also, needs to act more NT.
Idk his face looks a bit chubby because of bone structure rather than high body fat. Also he has kind of a soy look to him but this may go away naturally with age if he’s younger than 20. I agree that he should gymcel and tan but I think he lacks masculinity needed for pulling off the tattoos look

im rational
My man, you are good looking. Can you improve your aesthetics? Sure, we all can. You jaw angles seemed a bit too high for your overall balance, but those are tricky. If you ever consider anything, Maybe consider that and if you think you will have low or deficient cheeks as you age, maybe, consider cheek implants.

However, I'd bet tons of girls will find you very attractive now.

My man, you are good looking. Can you improve your aesthetics? Sure, we all can. You jaw angles seemed a bit too high for your overall balance, but those are tricky. If you ever consider anything, Maybe consider that and if you think you will have low or deficient cheeks as you age, maybe, consider cheek implants.

I am not saying he looks bad. His face is 5/10 and with his height he is like 6/10.

But the way you are saying it is as if he can just fire up tinder and get stacies on his dick lol.

He needs to be NT and low inhib if he wants to 'slay' or even LTR a becky. He can't coast on his looks like a chad.

• +1
im rational
You are not. You keep rotting on here when you would be better off softmaxxing and approaching women.

Instead, you keep mentally masturbating to surgeries that would just bogdanoffmax you.

• WTF
So, you sincerely believe that sex equals a nice face and body? Oh, man!! You got this really really wrong.
Obviously lol. OP is not low IQ btw. He knows he is not a chad.

• JFL

Though I agree that will be a fair number of beckies who would be attracted to him.

Idk his face looks a bit chubby because of bone structure rather than high body fat. Also he has kind of a soy look to him but this may go away naturally with age if he’s younger than 20. I agree that he should gymcel and tan but I think he lacks masculinity needed for pulling off the tattoos look
Look at pics where he is sucking his cheeks in. OP is 100% a skinny fat faggot.

He has not even softmaxxed and he is considering lefort 1.

• WTF
my testosterone is not even the problem its out of range high

I am not saying he looks bad. His face is 5/10 and with his height he is like 6/10.

But the way you are saying it is as if he can just fire up tinder and get stacies on his dick lol.

He needs to be NT and low inhib if he wants to 'slay' or even LTR a becky. He can't coast on his looks like a chad.
thats why surgery