I hope I'm right and not wrong, but... I guess I'm not Blackpilled yet, or not at all.

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
A while ago I made a post about how the Blackpill had ruined my life psychologically about my current looks, but I think I'm not completely... or at least, I still don't understand very well nor have I swallowed any Of these pills, I'm in time to get out or I swallow this shit pill (blackpill) or whitepill (I accept myself) and I really make up for all this Lookism with Looksmaxing (?)
I first need to understand these pills and the Lookism well to choose my destiny and then, if I continue the same, control my emotions, improve my mood, Neurotransmitters (especially dopamine and serotonin), kill my inhibition and cortisol. Is it the right path for someone of 15 years old? Or what would you recommend him to do in his teenage years (puberty) to get the most out of his potential and not worry about Lookism? Have you ever been through this? What did you do?

A while ago I made a post about how the Blackpill had ruined my life psychologically about my current looks, but I think I'm not completely... or at least, I still don't understand very well nor have I swallowed any Of these pills, I'm in time to get out or I swallow this shit pill (blackpill) or whitepill (I accept myself) and I really make up for all this Lookism with Looksmaxing (?)
I first need to understand these pills and the Lookism well to choose my destiny and then, if I continue the same, control my emotions, improve my mood, Neurotransmitters (especially dopamine and serotonin), kill my inhibition and cortisol. Is it the right path for someone of 15 years old? Or what would you recommend him to do in his teenage years (puberty) to get the most out of his potential and not worry about Lookism? Have you ever been through this? What did you do?

I would recommend improving your looks if you aren't already a Chad. Real serious female attention will tell you where you stand as far as the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ascension!
I would recommend improving your looks if you aren't already a Chad. Real serious female attention will tell you where you stand as far as the blackpill.
I guess in the middle and almost on the edge, I need to ascend to Chadlite, but guess what? I do not know how.

I guess in the middle and almost on the edge, I need to ascend to Chadlite, but guess what? I do not know how.
Minox max don’t listen to idiots on this forum it will ascend you ( line it up and keep it trimmed)

Work out ( optional)

Keep hair short ( no long hair or mullets)

Wear muscle fit white and black t shirts with a gold cross or silver on (Major) u can find those on asos

Wear cologne to school preferably Dior sauvage but u probably can’t afford it ( so either wear Armaf Hunter intense or use scentpal to get cheap samples)

I can go into texting and how you should carry yourself also but I’m at work right now

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Minox max don’t listen to idiots on this forum it will ascend you ( line it up and keep it trimmed)

Work out ( optional)

Keep hair short ( no long hair or mullets)

Wear muscle fit white and black t shirts with a gold cross or silver on (Major) u can find those on asos

Wear cologne to school preferably Dior sauvage but u probably can’t afford it ( so either wear Armaf Hunter intense or use scentpal to get cheap samples)

I can go into texting and how you should carry yourself also but I’m at work right now
I would really appreciate it if you text me that.

wrong thread