I hope one day to live in Turkey

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Look at this city it's amazing honestly the way it is built and how well the colours fit both day and night

Very underrated country always when mentioned on the "Best countries" lists because it is also the third or fourth nation in the world with the most tourism

It's like it mixes the best of european culture on things like architecture with islam.

A question to turks are there cafes in which people (Usually old people) sit for 2-3 hours like we have in the arab world? Or is it more like "Muh drink your stuff and get out, dirty costumer"?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and ElySioNs
Look at this city it's amazing honestly the way it is built and how well the colours fit both day and night

Very underrated country always when mentioned on the "Best countries" lists because it is also the third or fourth nation in the world with the most tourism

It's like it mixes the best of european culture on things like architecture with islam.

A question to turks are there cafes in which people (Usually old people) sit for 2-3 hours like we have in the arab world? Or is it more like "Muh drink your stuff and get out, dirty costumer"?

Yes bro, there are cafes like that and young Turks joke about old farts sitting in cafes chilling and playing board games

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator
looks shit nigger

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel and MaghrebGator
Yes bro, there are cafes like that and young Turks joke about old farts sitting in cafes chilling and playing board games
Yeah man i sit a lot on those kinds of cafes and use the free internet to listen stuff on Youtube or whatever it is. And its true even here only old people do that and they also play board games, in fact i have a lot of laughs listening to them fighting because of some dumb move in Parcheesi.

Although there are also 30-40 year olds who spend time like that.

Thank God, that was a must for me.

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs

I’ve been to Turkey and I have friends who are Turkish and I heard from them that they hate Arabs. If you’re Brown or Ethnic you’ll basically experience so much Racism.

• So Sad
Yeah man i sit a lot on those kinds of cafes and use the free internet to listen stuff on Youtube or whatever it is. And its true even here only old people do that and they also play board games, in fact i have a lot of laughs listening to them fighting because of some dumb move in Parcheesi.

Although there are also 30-40 year olds who spend time like that.

Thank God, that was a must for me.
Didn't know old Arabs do the same in cafes as our old guys tbh, good to know

• +1
I’ve been to Turkey and I have friends who are Turkish and I heard from them that they hate Arabs. If you’re Brown or Ethnic you’ll basically experience so much Racism.
Most people are fine if you’re polite and respectful irl
And a lot of Turks look indistinguishable from Arabs

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and MaghrebGator
turkey is filled with muh secularism murtads

Dont care much. As long as i dont understand the language they can be as racist as they want.

Its worse when you understand them because it really starts building up on your mind.