I hope the economy gets worse and we go into a huge recession

apocalypse

apocalypse

It brings joy to my heart to think about foids despairing and barely making ends meet with their dead end job oofy doofy boyfriends
That’s what they get for choosing them over me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carv, murdah, Deleted member 51576 and 3 others
Tales from Rajagiri Hospital Psychiatric Ward, Kerala

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, murdah, Accelerator and 2 others
Money Is man made cope. They'll still be Happy getting pounded by their gymcelled HTN boyfriend with all their basic needings covered. True poverty Is only when you can't afford food, internet and bills

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and soulless_npc
My face is a recession :feelswhy::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and apocalypse
Imagine being obsessed about women

Obsess about your cheekbones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and optimisticzoomer
Accelerationist fag

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
It doesn't matter because they're attracted more to alpha male characteristics and/or looks than money

• +1
Reactions: Carv
a .. recession?? have you seen the rate of inflation, prices increasing, house prices, AI, the average person cant even afford meat anymore

the jews are trying their hardest to keep the economy afloat they cant keep their spending under control to keep increasing their power before it collapses, its gonna be worse than the great depression because the great depression was manufactured by jewish bankers in the federal reserve, this is an organic decline so the economy will not recover in just a few years

its Weimar conditions but worse then Weimar, its either a new adolf hitler is coming back or the goyim done for

Last edited:
  • +1
china takeover by 2100 sadly we will all be dead before seeing the glory of the red sun in the sky

• JFL
china takeover by 2100 sadly we will all be dead before seeing the glory of the red sun in the sky
china isnt doing shit to america they are neutral, we have bases right next to their country and we call them evil imperialist china?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Latinolooksmaxxer
That means we can’t LDAR in peace either lol

• +1
Bro thinks he is in the Big Short

• JFL
It brings joy to my heart to think about foids despairing and barely making ends meet with their dead end job oofy doofy boyfriends
That’s what they get for choosing them over me
don't have to hope, it's inevitable. how is fiat going to recover? where's all the debt going to go? how are they going to fund their dei projects, welfare programs, foreign proxy wars indefinitely? they'll just keep printing usd into zero.

whenever i hear of the economy failing and people losing money, i'm happy. it means im getting richer betting on bitcoin against fiat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse and noobs