I hung out with 2 girls

2s2f

2s2f

2 short 2 fuck
Joined
Nov 5, 2025
Posts
13,442
Reputation
26,032
I went to sleep over at my friends house who is quite popular and he invited 2 girls he knew and we talked with them and stuff and I was low inhib as shit I talked a bunch and I think the girls thought I was funny

awesome :(ditto):

@jnxy @ibmh @Gravitas @AscendHQ @tansel
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tansel, Gravitas, astatin and 10 others
nice
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gravitas, Gen1leman, Scars and 3 others
I went to sleep over at my friends house who is quite popular and he invited 2 girls he knew and we talked with them and stuff and I was low inhib as shit I talked a bunch and I think the girls thought I was funny

awesome :(ditto):

@jnxy @ibmh @Gravitas @AscendHQ @tansel
Tales 😕
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: slaviccartfiend, Gen1leman, Scars and 2 others
Mirin bro. You are now officially an volcel
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gravitas, bIiss, slaviccartfiend and 3 others
I went to sleep over at my friends house who is quite popular and he invited 2 girls he knew and we talked with them and stuff and I was low inhib as shit I talked a bunch and I think the girls thought I was funny

awesome :(ditto):

@jnxy @ibmh @Gravitas @AscendHQ @tansel
nice

i havent talked to a girl in 3 years
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and 2s2f
no longer one of us :feelswhy:
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and 2s2f
I went to sleep over at my friends house who is quite popular and he invited 2 girls he knew and we talked with them and stuff and I was low inhib as shit I talked a bunch and I think the girls thought I was funny

awesome :(ditto):

@jnxy @ibmh @Gravitas @AscendHQ @tansel
Pass the controller
 
  • Woah
Reactions: 2s2f
I went to sleep over at my friends house who is quite popular and he invited 2 girls he knew and we talked with them and stuff and I was low inhib as shit I talked a bunch and I think the girls thought I was funny

awesome :(ditto):

@jnxy @ibmh @Gravitas @AscendHQ @tansel
Bro makes a thread just to talk about nothing @hax
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum, hax and 2s2f
I went to sleep over at my friends house who is quite popular and he invited 2 girls he knew and we talked with them and stuff and I was low inhib as shit I talked a bunch and I think the girls thought I was funny

awesome :(ditto):

@jnxy @ibmh @Gravitas @AscendHQ @tansel
How dudes feel @ me down below to bump but I remember the days they ignored me as a grey 👿

Here’s ur bump 😡
 
  • Woah
Reactions: 2s2f
mirin go slay them bb
 
  • +1
Reactions: 2s2f
intresting

don't tag your buddy hax
IMG 9198

I summon the jordan fans @valentine @hax @Jordan Barrett @Jordan Barrel @Jordan barret guy
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: valentine, 2s2f, hax and 1 other person
@astatin @horseman.
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman and astatin
ok haha

nice man
 
  • +1
Reactions: 2s2f

Similar threads

Scandi.
Replies
10
Views
70
Scandi.
Scandi.
yur aka
Replies
11
Views
53
sikkerow
sikkerow
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
11
Views
36
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2
xX_ovrb4itstrtd_Xx
Replies
15
Views
83
xX_ovrb4itstrtd_Xx
xX_ovrb4itstrtd_Xx
Lefty Rankin
Replies
57
Views
328
Hardyz
Hardyz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top