Scandi.
I like darkskins, love her melanin💯
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2025
- Posts
- 11,307
- Reputation
- 31,992
or if its my musty ass spit thts recycling into my mouth
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Niggas just be saying low t to everythinglow t
idk you might have bad breath tbh. EVERY girl nigga. I like a lil spicy seasoning immigrant breath tbhNiggas just be saying low t to everything
You might want to check if you have tonsil stones
like do these girls think YOU have bad breathYou might want to check if you have tonsil stones
idk you might have bad breath tbh. EVERY girl nigga. I like a lil spicy seasoning immigrant breath tbh
nigga ur fuckin nasty jflNah its never the mans fault
maybe if these girls were worth sum i would brush my teeth more often
you might just be fucking subway tunnel bitches or you are true adam
I live in norway so its not that badyou might just be fucking subway tunnel bitches or you are true adam