I increased my Testosterone by 40%

Deleted member 12937

Deleted member 12937

Iron
After 6 weeks of T-maxxing, I WENT FROM 495 TO 712 ng/dL
Capture

DISCLAIMER: I DID NOT EAT BEFORE THE FIRST T TEST, AND I LATER HEARD THAT CAN REDUCE 50-100 ng/dL

I looked around on this forum and studies to figure out what ways I could raise my T. Heres what I actively did:

1. Sun exposure
At least 1hr a day to get maximum vitamin D. Used sunscreen and wore a hat. BONUS: TAN = HIGH SMV
2. Lift weights (4x a week)
Push, Pull, Legs. Sometimes Push 2x because my chest was lacking.
3. Swim (3x a week)
Great way to maximize sun exposure (VIT D) and burn some fat. More physical activity is better than less.
4. Ashwaganda 600mg and Zinc 30mg
Twice daily with meals. The ashwaghanda I got smells and makes me gag, much worse than the kind I had before. Try and get the liquid. I got my athlete friend on this stack as well and he is impressed with it.
5. High protein diet
The way I was able to drop to around 15% body fat from 20-25%. Ate roughly 1g per 1lb of body weight.
Eggs, Spinach, Greek Yogurt, Lots of meats, protein powder in everything, protein variants of everything.
CUT OUT: SODAS, FRIED FOOD

Doing just those things gave added benefits such as:

1. Better Sleep
Since I was exercising so much, I had better sleep with more dreams. Made sleep much more satisfying, which boosts T.
2. More Social Life and Interacting with women
Having to go places to workout, swim, etc. is great for seeing new people, and potentially interacting with them, which boosts T.
3. Lower stress
Feeling healthier and improoving reduces anxiety and stress for me, which boosts T.

INCREASING TEST IS ESSENTIAL. IT IS: LOOKS, HEALTH, AND SMV MAX

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 19294 and 36 others
BUMP. great thread

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol, Alexanderr, uglygoyim and 5 others
Based

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Toth's thot, Idontknowlol and 10 others
Good thread, read everything

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol, Alexanderr, uglygoyim and 4 others

DISCLAIMER: I DID NOT EAT BEFORE THE FIRST T TEST, AND I LATER HEARD THAT CAN REDUCE 50-100 ng/dL

I looked around on this forum and studies to figure out what ways I could raise my T. Heres what I actively did:

1. Sun exposure
At least 1hr a day to get maximum vitamin D. Used sunscreen and wore a hat. BONUS: TAN = HIGH SMV
3. Swim (3x a week)
Great way to maximize sun exposure (VIT D) and burn some fat. More physical activity is better than less.
Twice daily with meals. The ashwaghanda I got smells and makes me gag, much worse than the kind I had before. Try and get the liquid. I got my athlete friend on this stack as well and he is impressed with it.
5. High protein diet
The way I was able to drop to around 15% body fat from 20-25%. Ate roughly 1g per 1lb of body weight.
Eggs, Spinach, Greek Yogurt, Lots of meats, protein powder in everything, protein variants of everything.

1. Better Sleep
Since I was exercising so much, I had better sleep with more dreams. Made sleep much more satisfying, which boosts T.
Having to go places to workout, swim, etc. is great for seeing new people, and potentially interacting with them, which boosts T.
3. Lower stress
Feeling healthier and improoving reduces anxiety and stress for me, which boosts T.

Dangerously based

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 12937
The question is if they’ll remain near the high end. Good for you tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Alexanderr, joeveniro and 3 others
Sun exposure is legit, it's why black males prolly have bigger dicks genetically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14303, Lolcel, Alexanderr and 2 others
Did you also check your SHBG?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Sun exposure is legit, it's why black males prolly have bigger dicks genetically
I dont think there's a correlation between sun and testosterone

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Danish_Retard, gamma and 2 others
bookmarked

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14303 and Alexanderr
I live close to the victoria lake its time for me to do some swiming, sun exposure n some

I think i can find a good gym in kampala

Its a great post

• +1
Test levels vary 25% throughout the day for younger people making one-off blood tests a bit worthless unless your levels are extremely low.

• +1
Reactions: xanny and Alexanderr
Test levels vary 25% throughout the day for younger people making one-off blood tests a bit worthless unless your levels are extremely low.
I agree. I would get a blood test regardless because if you are below 500 (even assuming the best case scenario) its a sign to fix your lifestyle.
Testosterone is kinda just a way to generalize lifestyle as I saw it increase and felt better when test was high. Everything I recommended has other benefits besides supposed testosterone gains.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and RecessedPrettyboy
Great thread thanks

• +1
Yes black males definitely have bigger dicks on average, quit the cope
ngl sounds like ur the coper here.

fr tho: blacks are bigger but on a statistically insignifact level. the difference between a black male and white male's penis is literally half of a nail's length. dedicating ur entire identity to 0.5 cm is a cope in my book pal

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, LastHopeForNorman and Alexanderr
Did you take the 2 tests the exact same time in the morning?

Did you take the 2 tests the exact same time in the morning?
Yes. 9:30AM.
View attachment 1213589I dont think there's a correlation between sun and testosterone
Vitamin D comes from sun exposure, I chose that over supplements. Supplements seem like a waste of time when you could get cardio and the other health benefits of sun exposure. The downside is obviously that sun can damage skin quality but sunscreen will mitigate some of that. Rather be tanned and happy with a little skin damage than ghoulish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
ngl sounds like ur the coper here.

fr tho: blacks are bigger but on a statistically insignifact level. the difference between a black male and white male's penis is literally half of a nail's length. dedicating ur entire identity to 0.5 cm is a cope in my book pal
so youre telling me there are no good sides to being black :feelswhy:

bro what? i never said
im sure there are other advantages that I just cant think of

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboyswag
Would injecting T directly in great quantities cause Hormonal imbalance ? I've heard it can happen since your body is getting a greater amount of T then what it's used to producing so it actually stops producing T at all, in the long term this would mean you are dependable on supplements for daily T intake

1. Sun exposure
3. Swim (3x a week)
5. High protein diet

1. Better Sleep
3. Lower stress

what supplement brands did you use?

View attachment 1213589I dont think there's a correlation between sun and testosterone
this map is really funny when someone likes to claim black men have higher T. South Africa, the african country with the most whites, has the highest T levels on average. And this is while being in a pretty similar environment too

Very similar to my results.

I took d 3 only and in 14 months I went from 480 to 755

Wasn't lifting any weight or even leaving my room for that year

• +1
Reactions: Manlet44

An advantage of being black is that you never have to worry about going bald, since most black dudes look good bald

Sounds like me

I went from 400 to 710 from eating more fats and taking boron/getting better sleep

i stopped though cause I didn’t feel any benefits of the high t, just lost more hair and was bloated/skin looked worse lmao. My free t increased a bit too

I never felt bad even when I had 400 t. I think it’s all individual and more about how receptive you are to test(ur androgen sensitivity)

I felt 0 difference aggression or mental wise, the only thing I noticed was that my skin was getting fuked from it

Would injecting T directly in great quantities cause Hormonal imbalance ? I've heard it can happen since your body is getting a greater amount of T then what it's used to producing so it actually stops producing T at all, in the long term this would mean you are dependable on supplements for daily T intake
it won't necessarily shut you down permanently it all depends on what you use and dosages

1. Sun exposure
3. Swim (3x a week)
5. High protein diet

1. Better Sleep
3. Lower stress

i t mogg sitting on my ass
its over