I IQ mog my parents

D

Deleted member 21077

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2022
Posts
3,003
Reputation
2,015
i have a pretty decent IQ and my parents are going through demented thought process
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_
The fact u thought this was a interesting topic to mention in a thread shows ur iq is below average
 
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22063, Primalsplit and _MVP_
i have a pretty decent IQ and my parents are going through demented thought process
Its hard to say for me. My father is very smart but also stubborn on a lot of issues. I am similar in that way too... My mother is pretty smart too.

I wouldn't say I am much smarter but I am a very disagreeble person and I always questioned things which allowed me to take on many unorthodox ideas.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 21077 and _MVP_
Interesting thread, son.

I mog my Parents in every way imaginable
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
Interesting thread, son.

I mog my Parents in every way imaginable
Do you now? Considering they are your parents which means they got laid, and you are rotting here.
 

Similar threads

Bizygomatic
Replies
14
Views
78
yyk117
yyk117
nicpilled
Replies
3
Views
24
Mirin.Magnet
M
manhattanbound
Replies
9
Views
32
manhattanbound
manhattanbound
Amuzant
Replies
4
Views
29
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed
ragingmanlet
Replies
5
Views
51
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top