I issue a challenge... Explain this video right now!

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
Legitimately watch this video and tell me how this male with low psi was even set up in the video to be around a woman like her in the first place. What happened that not only are these two in public but she tried to kiss him. Im not even shocked at the him turning his head, i don't care about that, i'm more concerned about the fact they were together in the first place and he had the opportunity to.

We see he's overweight, bad posture, no dimorphic or masculine features. no jaw, high BMI, bad hair cut, glasses, the list goes on. How????

Attachments

• explainhow.mp4
    1.1 MB
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SLA and AsGoodAsItGets
she's ethnic

Looksmatched.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
well simple explanation: he has money:forcedsmile:

it will all be copes ITT and invention of new pills and theories. The truth is that normies (even low-tier normies) have no trouble slaying because women are retarded and easy to manipulate. Just be NT and don't be a shy abused dog and you're going to get low-tier pussy minimum unless you're a 4'8 curry janitor living in the Netherlands.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
it will all be copes ITT and invention of new pills and theories. The truth is that normies (even low-tier normies) have no trouble slaying because women are retarded and easy to manipulate. Just be NT and don't be a shy abused dog and you're going to get low-tier pussy minimum unless you're a 4'8 curry janitor living in the Netherlands.
the video that shattered incel theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958