I judge you based on your favorite artist, band or song

I like shoegaze and drone music.

You only listen to music at home or sitting down somewhere because if that's what plays in your earphones while you're out there doing things, you're very sleep resistant. It's good, but it makes my eyelids tired.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
  • JFL
Reactions: sexy
Mogger taste in music, but let's be honest: you chose this song just to appear erudite/cultured. It's not your favorite type of music or song, so you're pretentious and try to look high class to impress people.
Ugh, disgusting behaviour to question when someone say Tchaikovsky is their favorite composer

peak Melodies boyo

Last edited:
  • +1
what’s the introspective thought process behind your analyses or is it just the work of a chatbot

• +1
what’s the introspective thought process behind your analyses or is it just the work of a chatbot
I just listen to it and say what comes to mind. Nothing special about it.

That new KSI

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: haramzada and sexy
Makes sense I could believe you’re a redneck
Redneck. I could tell you hate niggers and kikes from miles away. Keep it up. 8/10.

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and sexy
drake and rocky
Listening to artists like Drake and A$AP Rockycan reveal various psychological traits and social influences in a person's character. Here’s a psychological characterization based on this musical preference.

Emotional Depth and Sensitivity​

Fans of Drake often resonate with his themes of love, heartbreak, and introspection. Drake's lyrics frequently explore vulnerability and emotional complexity, suggesting that listeners may value emotional depth and connection in their lives. This inclination indicates a person who is likely to be sensitive, empathetic, and reflective about their relationships and experiences.

Appreciation for Authenticity​

A$AP Rocky's music often emphasizes authenticity, individuality, and self-expression. Listeners who gravitate towards Rocky may appreciate originality and the pursuit of a unique identity. This trait can manifest as a desire to stand out socially or creatively, suggesting a personality that values personal freedom and artistic expression.

Social Dynamics Awareness​

Both artists are known for their intricate relationships within the hip-hop community, including rivalries and collaborations. A listener who enjoys their music might be attuned to social dynamics, understanding the complexities of friendships, rivalries, and alliances in both music and life. This awareness can indicate strong social intelligence and an interest in navigating complex interpersonal relationships.

Duality of Confidence and Insecurity​

Drake's blend of bravado with moments of self-doubt can appeal to individuals who experience similar dualities in their lives. They may project confidence outwardly while grappling with internal insecurities. A fan of both artists might embody this contrast, showcasing a persona that oscillates between self-assuredness and vulnerability.

Cultural Engagement​

Fans of Drake and A$AP Rocky are often engaged with contemporary culture, including fashion, trends, and social issues. Their music reflects broader societal themes, suggesting that listeners are likely to be culturally aware and responsive to current events. This engagement can indicate a personality that values social commentary and is invested in the cultural zeitgeist.

Conclusion​

In summary, a person who listens to Drake and A$AP Rocky may exhibit a rich tapestry of emotional sensitivity, appreciation for authenticity, social awareness, duality in confidence levels, and cultural engagement. These traits reflect not only their musical preferences but also broader aspects of their identities and worldviews.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and shizuku11111
I have many but let's just say my avi

• +1
I have many but let's just say my avi
You're a fan of OG rap singers like Tupac, Notorious Big, Eazy E, Nas, etc. And your favorite music of Illmatic is NY State of Mind.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
iu

• JFL
drain gang, sad boys haunted mound, slay world, dean blunt , reptillion club boys , death grips, the smiths, my chemical romance
(there is more but this is just the stuff that came up in my mind)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ThomasBart, Ihateskob and sexy
Tell me your favorite artist, band or song and I will judge you based on it.
Cities in dust-siouxsie and the banshees

But it always changes and I like lots of genres

• +1

You're more into the beat than the lyrics. Mumble rappers appeal to uncultured people who just want to have fun, and by that I mean smoking, drinking, and partying with your friends. People who like that type of music usually have a social circle and are neurotypical.

You have a girly side, but you don't show it often.

Your taste in music balances between hyper masculine and violent (rap) to girly and elegant (pop). It's like you're well connected with the two sides of your being, the masculine and the feminine. Interesting personality, not gonna lie.

drain gang, sad boys haunted mound, slay world, dean blunt , reptillion club boys , death grips, the smiths, my chemical romance
(there is more but this is just the stuff that came up in my mind)
Your taste in music screams introverted person with a disturbed mind. I wouldn't be surprised if you were diagnosed with some kind of personality disorder like borderline.

• Woah
Reactions: ThraxxGlo
Cities in dust-siouxsie and the banshees

But it always changes and I like lots of genres

You used to dislike being different from most people, but now you kinda like it and embrace your weirdness.

You should also listen to Israel by Banshees. Good song.

• Love it
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
Two songs for you to rate me on

• +1
Rammstein

• +1
Two songs for you to rate me on

You're an easygoing, loose person whose ego is not inflated. You don't have difficulty making friends when people give you a chance.

Rammstein
You wish you knew German just so you could understand the lyrics better. You're far right in politics. The song that introduced you to the band is probably Rein Raus.

• Woah
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi
You're an easygoing, loose person whose ego is not inflated. You don't have difficulty making friends when people give you a chance.
Somehow spot on. Keeping friends is more diffucult however

• +1
You wish you knew German just so you could understand the lyrics better. You're far right in politics. The song that introduced you to the band is probably Rein Raus.
100 % right!

• +1
2 fav song (rn)

• +1

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: xantrooper, sexy, awAesometrextriad and 1 other person
You watch hentai, used to browse 4chan or still does, and have a crush on Slavic girls.
never used 4cahd lol, but yeah im slavic my self so its logical BUT ALSO i love alt/emo girls, also i got a lot of monster cans on my shelf, i got some other song that i love and bands: drain gang, elusin, 100 gec, sewerslvt, alice gas, also sometimes listening to punk and mid west emo

• +1
never used 4cahd lol, but yeah im slavic my self so its logical BUT ALSO i love alt/emo girls, also i got a lot of monster cans on my shelf, i got some other song that i love and bands: drain gang, elusin, 100 gec, sewerslvt, alice gas, also sometimes listening to punk and mid west emo

Somehow that's exactly how I pictured you. Also, All Star or Vans shoes, Indie/Alternative taste in music, and a crush on non-padronized girls.

tame impala, king crimson, pantera, lucki, carti, weiland, yabujin, lady gaga, chief keef, lil b, crystal castles, yes, nujabes, typeonegative, elvis, queen

• +1
Somehow that's exactly how I pictured you. Also, All Star or Vans shoes, Indie/Alternative taste in music, and a crush on non-padronized girls.
the last one frrrrrr, i had a mentally ill gf that had daddy issue and fatal alcoholic syndrome :feelswhy:. i have low chucks rn (converse) and i bought a couple days ago new pair but the high ones cuz my got alot of holes in it and winter is coming

• +1
the last one frrrrrr, i had a mentally ill gf that had daddy issue and fatal alcoholic syndrome :feelswhy:. i have low chucks rn (converse) and i bought a couple days ago new pair but the high ones cuz my got alot of holes in it and winter is coming
We would be friends in real life easily.

• Love it
Reactions: Ihateskob
Tell me your favorite artist, band or song and I will judge you based on it.
I have really been into Douglas Pearce (death in june)

• +1
Da tweekaz

• +1

Attachments

• image_2024-10-13_232342195.png
    image_2024-10-13_232342195.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: sexy and Ihateskob
You're more into the beat than the lyrics. Mumble rappers appeal to uncultured people who just want to have fun, and by that I mean smoking, drinking, and partying with your friends. People who like that type of music usually have a social circle and are neurotypical.
dude called me uncultured in the nicest way possible:feelswah: . and my neurotypicality is very questionable to say the least. conversations are relatively easy to hold but the longer you hang around me the weirder side will start to show.
You have a girly side, but you don't show it often.
i don’t really know what you mean by that tbh. what kind of girl inspired activities do you think i indulge in 😂😂😂
Your taste in music balances between hyper masculine and violent (rap) to girly and elegant (pop). It's like you're well connected with the two sides of your being, the masculine and the feminine. Interesting personality, not gonna lie.
other than the fact that i genuinely enjoy these genres of music i also think its cool to expand upon your music taste and open your palate to different kinds of music every once in a while to not stay stagnant with the same musical palate for the rest of your life

• +1
Can I put an artist as in an illustrator? If so I choose Yusuke Murata!

• +1

• +1
tame impala, king crimson, pantera, lucki, carti, weiland, yabujin, lady gaga, chief keef, lil b, crystal castles, yes, nujabes, typeonegative, elvis, queen
You have a diverse music taste that somehow manages to be good. I know most of the artists you listed from each genre and their songs are fire. Congrats.

• +1
Reactions: awAesometrextriad
boy fantasy

Last edited:
  • +1
Da tweekaz

Peter Pan Syndrome vibes from you. A boy who wished he could stay young forever. You missed out on your teen years and now you're socially crippled.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer