Favorite artist: prob Lana
Favorite band: the nbhd
Favorite song, idk, impossible to choose

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Favorite artist: prob Lana
Favorite band: the nbhd
Favorite song, idk, impossible to choose
Good taste, not gonna lie. You're a quite sensitive person and you often go hours fantasizing about the things you could be or could have been. For mainstream songs that everyone around you listens to, you couldn't care less.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Tell me your favorite artist, band or song and I will judge you based on it.
I don't listen to music at all.

• Ugh..

Oh boy, you're a nostalgic person who gets stuck in his fantasies and daydreams a lot. You probably created entire stories of imaginary events, like going out with your girlfriend, hanging out with your friends, and things like that.

• +1
Reactions: tramadone
Good taste, not gonna lie.
Thx broski
You're a quite sensitive person and you often go hours fantasizing about the things you could be or could have been. For mainstream songs that everyone around you listens to, you couldn't care less.
Fuaark, absolutely spot on:feelsbadman:

• Woah
Wigger vibes from you. You're a White boy. Don't act like a nigger. Durags are fucking ugly.
How about this song

• Ugh..
You have a diverse music taste that somehow manages to be good. I know most of the artists you listed from each genre and their songs are fire. Congrats.
thanks bro. i woudlve listed more but it gets more odd. in my childhood I was a musician on different instruments

• +1
By artist, I meant a musical artist. The fact that you didn't pay attention to the title and posted something off-topic immediately tells me that you have ADHD.

(Nice taste anyway.)
LMAO

• +1
The weeknd
Positively surprising. Normgroid artist, though. Since you're in tune with this type of music, you probably have TikTok, Instagram, and other social media. Hard to decipher, but you're probably not autistic, just a bit weird in comparison to most people. And you spend a lot of time in your bedroom.

Positively surprising. Normgroid artist, though. Since you're in tune with this type of music, you probably have TikTok, Instagram, and other social media. Hard to decipher, but you're probably not autistic, just a bit weird in comparison to most people. And you spend a lot of time in your bedroom.
Fair enought

• +1
fav song atm

Peter Steele was a mogger. Two meters tall, good physique, long hair, green eyes, deep voice. A true Chad.

Images

That song is very niche even for someone like me. I bet you don't have many friends in real life.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
That song is very niche even for someone like me. I bet you don't have many friends in real life.
I once rlly surprised my friends when I show them what I listen to. I can listen to anything tbh.

• +1

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: xantrooper and sexy
Huey Lewis and the News

• +1
Huey Lewis and the News
Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '87, Huey released this; Fore!, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip To Be Square". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about the band itself.

• +1

• +1
corny ass nigga
this nigga listening to lucki in big 2025
you’re beyond retarded, don’t ever @ me in no bullshit like this ever again + old lucki is peak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sexy and shizuku11111
you’re beyond retarded, don’t ever @ me in no bullshit like this ever again + old lucki is peak
nah lucki always been ASSSSSSSS

• +1
my fav song and artist:

my fav band: Radiohead

• +1
Classical, I have a controversial relationship with music

• +1
Classical, I have a controversial relationship with music
Cultured. For some reason, listening to classical music as a non-musician sounds like the person is disturbed somehow. I don't think a normal person would listen to that on a regular basis.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Cultured. For some reason, listening to classical music as a non-musician sounds like the person is disturbed somehow. I don't think a normal person would listen to that on a regular basis.
Brutal

• +1