i judt had tbe worst dream of my life

gribsufer1

gribsufer1

To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
its so sad and horrifying im thinking about it now and its making me cry , this happened the day i was talking to my oneitis and i could barely make sentences she was with her friend and she was her saying you two should hang out i dont remember the cue to leave but i left, she also was talking to her friend about me as i was approaching her she said something along the lines of "why does he aleays text me" then it feels like she fives my a fake smile saying hi , i felt extremely horrible after this I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO MAKE IT STOP ITS THE WORDT FEELING IVER EVER FELT, in the dream my oneitis runs away from home because shes afraid of me, i try to track her down making things worse and ultimately i commit suicide, the story is a lot more complex than that but i cant put into words but in the final scene i find her at her aunts house in the countryside in lithuania ( shes not lithuanian) and she runs away and i chase hwr i to the woods. after seeing how much pain i caused her from the terror on her face i fucking end it , i cant really remember the start i remember talking on a hill with her when she says she doesnt want to see me amymore, and i remember traversing through LA to find her, it was super fucking vivid and really bizarre , @0hMan @Primalsplit

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 32486
biblical amount of trauma

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
im at my limit

i cant go on i really cant this is tye highest oain ive ever fekt what the fuck man your mind can feel infinitely more pain than yiur bidy can

You must free yourself from this "oneitis". I've never experienced the phenomenon myself, but it's hopeless, the fact that you've yearned for a long period of time makes a relationship impossible. Move on. Much easier said than done, I'm sure, but that's all that can be done.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
You must free yourself from this "oneitis". I've never experienced the phenomenon myself, but it's hopeless, the fact that you've yearned for a long period of time makes a relationship impossible. Move on. Much easier said than done, I'm sure, but that's all that can be done.
you dont understand man shes literally the female version of me, i wont ever find anyone like her never again she was perfect for me, i think its possibke for me to move on, but i wont have a relationship or have kids with anyone else

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Confratulations. It's because by texting her for all this time and never closing it on person, you made everything progressively creepier over time.

I told you to talk with her in real life for a reason. You've had a chance but by being a gigantic insecure pussy you might have lost your chance. This is your mistake through and through.

You can only save yourself by stop being a pussy and go close with her. Stop giving a fuck whether or not you would get rejected. Grow some fucking balls. Even if you get rejected, she might approach you later. Action is always better with women. Go and talk with her right now. Embrace risk. Throw the fucking dice. It's your best move now.

In any case, you will learn not to be a dumb fuck for the next time after this.

Oneitis is gay and you shouldn't have one

• Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger
Confratulations. It's because by texting her for all this time and never closing it on person, you made everything progressively creepier over time.

I told you to talk with her in real life for a reason. You've had a chance but by being a gigantic insecure pussy you might have lost your chance. This is your mistake through and through.

You can only save yourself by stop being a pussy and go close with her. Stop giving a fuck whether or not you would get rejected. Grow some fucking balls. Even if you get rejected, she might approach you later. Action is always better with women. Go and talk with her right now. Embrace risk. Throw the fucking dice. It's your best move now.

In any case, you will learn not to be a dumb fuck for the next time after this.
no ive talked to her twice , didnt you read the thing

bro got put in a Tsukuyomi

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
no ive talked to her twice , didnt you read the thing
You were supposed to close. Talking->Dating->Kissing->Bonking

If you're not a slaying, you're losing. That's how women think. Not escalating weirds them out.

Luckily for you, women neither care about the future nor the past. They mostly live on the present, so you always have a chance. Disengage for a while. Prepare yourself and then go for it.

• Woah
all that for a giirl? rope.

you dont understand man shes literally the female version of me, i wont ever find anyone like her never again she was perfect for me, i think its possibke for me to move on, but i wont have a relationship or have kids with anyone else
Bro I was stuck in this loop not too long ago.

The dread of me knowing I would never be with her ruined me in so many ways.

It’ll get better but it’ll take time, I suggest just deleting all socials and working on yourself (still be active here tho)

the feelings you are feeling are extremely hard to lose and you probably won’t lose them, but in time them won’t haunt you as much and you’ll be able to live again, don’t try finding a relationship at once and stop talking because she isn’t healthy for you at the moment, this obsession for her will make it impossible for you to have a relationship with her also, trust me bro, trust me

• Woah
too long didnt read

Dnrd make shiorter

• +1