Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, hx_pital and Snowskinned
Ur gona ruin urself

• +1
Reactions: Detective, 14vic and PRIEST Sv3rige

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, watah, GabachoCopium and 6 others
I don't care :LOL:
So you don’t care about something that will absolutely ruin your SMV and cause people and especially women to feel grossed out at you? Ok

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
So you don’t care about something that will absolutely ruin your SMV and cause people and especially women to feel grossed out at you? Ok
I won't get those sides bro

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
How

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Your acting as if he will turn ogre from a couple of cycles and a cruise :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

If you don't know anything about gear dont speak on it.

test anavar primo are MAJOR looksmaxx's

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Snowskinned and castizo
Your acting as if he will turn ogre from one cycle :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

If you don't know anything about gear dont speak on it.

test anavar primo are MAJOR looksmaxx's
Yeah this tbh, its not like im going to look like some 40 year old man body builder lol, im probably just going to get wider frame and more defined muscles

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
I wish I had roids at 16 fr. Wouldn't be so boneless and my cheeks wouldn't be so fat now

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and boss8055
Yeah this tbh, its not like im going to look like some 40 year old man body builder lol, im probably just going to get wider frame and more defined muscles
And dimorphism which is a huge looksmax

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Snowskinned
the only side effect is going to be mogging normies hard:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If your care more about that than about your general health, then so be it. I wouldn’t risk hairloss and dying of a stroke at the age of 30 just to "mog“ normies in terms of having a bigger biceps than them

• +1
Reactions: LurkFinalBoss and whiteislandpill
If your care more about that than about your general health, then so be it. I wouldn’t risk hairloss and dying of a stroke at the age of 30 just to "mog“ normies in terms of having a bigger biceps than them
Its one cycle lmao, and 3 weeks isnt long enough to get any hairloss + none of the men in my family are bald

Low iq, roids increase your smv

Nah cope, he needs them asap to change his facial structure
bro @castizo you know if you want to have kids you could become infertile or increased chance of having a daughter or have a very undimorphic son. its not worth it dude.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTNcutecel
bro @castizo you know if you want to have kids you could become infertile or increased chance of having a daughter or have a very undimorphic son. its not worth it dude.
yeah thats my i made another thread about freezing my sperm but i think one cycle wont hurt my chances of having a kid

yeah thats my i made another thread about freezing my sperm but i think one cycle wont hurt my chances of having a kid
i warned you man, good luck

bro what, why are you being negative rn
nah man you know best for yourself i cant stop you, but 16 is hella young, you litterally grew pubes 2 years ago :hnghn:

nah man you know best for yourself i cant stop you, but 16 is hella young, you litterally grew pubes 2 years ago :hnghn:
Im turning 17 in like 3 months tho

Im turning 17 in like 3 months tho
still man, ion wanna see you go down like that one guy who took hgh on this forum and i think roped cuz of the acromegaly

still man, ion wanna see you go down like that one guy who took hgh on this forum and i think roped cuz of the acromegaly
I just want a girlfriend bro

Congrats bro, just be sure to be on top of your blood work and have proper PCT measures ready in place. Go ascend.

Congrats bro, just be sure to be on top of your blood work and have proper PCT measures ready in place. Go ascend.
What pct do i need

im on halo and it dont do shit