Sell them

Do NOT inject that shit

Ur gonna regret it

Jew drug poison

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and boss8055
ur jelly rn lolll
You seem to keep repeating that

No I’m not jelly , a few months ago I also wanted to roid but it’s not worth injecting poison and other shit

I even ordered roids but they didn’t pass customs , I’m thankful they didn’t

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and boss8055
You seem to keep repeating that

No I’m not jelly , a few months ago I also wanted to roid but it’s not worth injecting poison and other shit

I even ordered roids but they didn’t pass customs , I’m thankful they didn’t
cope bro i dont want to see your muhh side effects i dont give a fuck bro im going to ascend hard

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, HTNcutecel, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
Doing drugs at 16 is crazy

It’s either a hit or a miss, either you’ll ascend 1-2 points, or fuck up your hormones for whole life.
Bro imagine me slaying jbs from low inhib halo roid rage :owo::owo::owo::owo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim and boss8055
Bro imagine me slaying jbs from low inhib halo roid rage :owo::owo::owo::owo:
Bro imagine getting bald and fucking up your collagen, looking like 30 at 18.

Bro imagine getting bald and fucking up your collagen, looking like 30 at 18.
Broooo its 3 weeks its not long enough to get any hair loss and im taking hgh after halo to fix my skin

• +1
Broooo its 3 weeks its not long enough to get any hair loss and im taking hgh after halo to fix my skin
Even a little bit exposure can fuck everything up, imo you should wait till you pass puberty.

Even a little bit exposure can fuck everything up, imo you should wait till you pass puberty.
Nah bro shit like that isnt cool anymore when youre past puberty, its just like getting tattoos after youre 18 it isnt cool anymore its only chad having tattoos at like 16 in your high school all the jbs mirin your low inhib

• +1
Nah bro shit like that isnt cool anymore when youre past puberty, its just like getting tattoos after youre 18 it isnt cool anymore its only chad having tattoos at like 16 in your high school all the jbs mirin your low inhib
So just have tattoos, what’s the need to fuck up your endocrine system.

So just have tattoos, what’s the need to fuck up your endocrine system.
So i can shit on normies in gym class and roid rage at school

• +1
Keep me updated.
sure, i just ordered it so it probably wont arrive until next week, its fast mail tho so probably wont take that long

• +1
Just increases drive and aggression, doesn’t do much for gains.
it makes your muscles more defined and stronger, i prefer that over looking ogre tbh

• +1
Bros test and hormones are it it’s peak and wants to fuck them up for life with artificial ones

Bros test and hormones are it it’s peak and wants to fuck them up for life with artificial ones
"peak" while im skinny twink and fem asf, yeah sure, fuck off bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: got.daim and itzyaboyJJ
"peak" while im skinny twink and fem asf, yeah sure, fuck off bro
U can naturally increase, but ppl don’t wanna put in the work cause lazy
Want the easy way out.

I wanna see when they come

• +1
Reactions: castizo
Really? i researched it and found out the same but a bunch of people told me it did
"In conclusion, it can be stated that fluoxymesterone therapy appears to benefit a selected patient population, while it may not significantly alter the semen quality in others."

The study was on subfertile men, treated with 2-4mg of Halo Daily for 12months . NOT ONE decrease in semen volume , sperm concentration, sperm motility and sperm morphology was shown.

Perez-Pelaez, M., & Jeyendran, R. S. (1987). Effect of fluoxymesterone therapy on semen quality in the treatment of subfertile men. Archives of andrology, 19(2), 183–185. https://doi.org/10.3109/01485018708986814

"In conclusion, it can be stated that fluoxymesterone therapy appears to benefit a selected patient population, while it may not significantly alter the semen quality in others."

The study was on subfertile men, treated with 2-4mg of Halo Daily for 12months . NOT ONE decrease in semen volume , sperm concentration, sperm motility and sperm morphology was shown.

Perez-Pelaez, M., & Jeyendran, R. S. (1987). Effect of fluoxymesterone therapy on semen quality in the treatment of subfertile men. Archives of andrology, 19(2), 183–185. https://doi.org/10.3109/01485018708986814
wow, thats amazing, do you think 10mg per day for 3 weeks will be safe

wow, thats amazing, do you think 10mg per day for 3 weeks will be safe
Yeah go by how your organ feels

If you suddenly lose your appetite stop, extreme tiredness etc.