I just beat a tallfag in front of his gf

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Bro this guy has been annoying me every day with oh u wanna fight? U wanna fight

Basically he asks me for cigarettes all the time and I had enough and tell him to fuck off so he asks me to fight

Ofc the beta cuck that I am I’m always scared because lost fights to guys 5 inches shorter than me

But this time he literally starts punching me out of no where so instinctively I block his arms hold him up against a wall thing and punch him in the face like 3 times

Bro he fell on the ground and was like it was a joke man it was a joke

Jfl his gf was right there she’s also in our class idk if she’s his gf but they always are together

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LVZZO, Hernan, boxface34 and 16 others
I never got more dopamine in my life he was like 5 inches taller than me and I beat him up like it was nothing idk how a weak nigga like me activated beast mode like this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mid, Hernan, PsychoDsk and 9 others
Jfl his gf was right there she’s also in our class idk if she’s his gf but they always are together
her pussy was probably drier than the sahara desert after seeing that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, LVZZO, mid and 17 others
I never got more dopamine in my life he was like 5 inches taller than me and I beat him up like it was nothing idk how a weak nigga like me activated beast mode like this
take her from him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan, Primalsplit, socialcel and 1 other person
her pussy was probably drier than the sahara desert after seeing that
take her from him

Bro that guy must’ve been ultra weak tbh cause I’m not joking when I say i literally lost almost every fight

A litteral manlet put me in my place once when I got violent

Now today I punch some tallfag into the ground type shit he didn’t speak to
Me for the rest of the day lol

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog222, JefeM0g, Mealworm and 15 others
Bro this guy has been annoying me every day with oh u wanna fight? U wanna fight

Basically he asks me for cigarettes all the time and I had enough and tell him to fuck off so he asks me to fight

Ofc the beta cuck that I am I’m always scared because lost fights to guys 5 inches shorter than me

But this time he literally starts punching me out of no where so instinctively I block his arms hold him up against a wall thing and punch him in the face like 3 times

Tales from the homeless shelter of Berlin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog222, bloomercel, TAChipmunk and 10 others
Video or tales from Gelsenkirchen

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, mayo mogger, BoredPrince and 2 others
I’m very honest and i literally posted about how a manlet beat me up once i literally don’t lie

I’m not afraid to admit I’m weak but today something activated in me
retard strength

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and socialcel
I’m very honest and i literally posted about how a manlet beat me up once i literally don’t lie

I’m not afraid to admit I’m weak but today something activated in me
8FB523F9 B111 411F 82DF 0C36AF81837D
Could you beat up this tallfag?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, the BULL, socialcel and 3 others
View attachment 2775264 Could you beat up this tallfag?
Idk probably not as I said I’m very naive when it comes to fighting

Ever since a Mohamed manlet beat me up I’ve been avoiding confrontations to not get into fights

Especially with tallfags since if someone shorter than me can beat be a tallfag is even more likely but suddenly I humiliated this nigga he didn’t hurt me once

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, socialcel, bloomercel and 2 others

Ever since a Mohamed manlet beat me up I’ve been avoiding confrontations to not get into fights

Especially with tallfags since if someone shorter than me can beat be a tallfag is even more likely but suddenly I humiliated this nigga he didn’t hurt me once
this ain't a writing class for ur fanasties blud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, RichardSpencel, Manletmachine and 3 others
Thattaboy champ

The word yes or no would’ve saved you a lot of time instead of writing that novel

• JFL
Reactions: not.curry, RichardSpencel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and moggathon
Good job, violence against bullies who deserve it is good, violence against others is bad.
Next time finish him with a take down, that's even more degrading.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Good job, violence against bullies who deserve it is good, violence against others is bad.
Next time finish him with a take down, that's even more degrading.
he bullies me

• WTF
Bro that guy must’ve been ultra weak tbh cause I’m not joking when I say i literally lost almost every fight

A litteral manlet put me in my place once when I got violent

Now today I punch some tallfag into the ground type shit he didn’t speak to
Me for the rest of the day lol
The shorter the man is, the stronger he is. That's why manlets beat lankets and get beaten up by gigamanlets and so on

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Iasacrko
The shorter the man is, the stronger he is. That's why manlets beat lankets and get beaten up by gigamanlets and so on
Doesn’t make sense if a 7ft giant went against a 5’7 nigga the manlet would stand no chance

The problem with most tall fags in my opinion is they are naturally tall so they don’t expect anyone to actually fight them

us manlets get bullied and punched ever since we’re kids so we learn how to defend our selves

The avarage lanklet tall nigga will get beaten up easily tho mass and frame is more important than height to a dagree

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
He can sue you. I want to beat this guy who is like 4 inches shorter than me because he is bullying me. But I don’t want to get in trouble or end up in a lawsuit. Unless he touches me first

Tales from the psych ward

He can sue you. I want to beat this guy who is like 4 inches shorter than me because he is bullying me. But I don’t want to get in trouble or end up in a lawsuit. Unless he touches me first
That’s what I said in the story he hit me first or at least tried

He missed the punch he tried to give me when I was walking I wasn’t prepared for it so my first instinct was to grab both his arms with one hand and punch him on the face with the other

What's your height ?

What's your height ?
I’m probably 4 inches shorter than he is

The top of my head reaches his mouth but my frame is wider

Not a very scarry tall guy he’s a skinny dude tho I’m also not gymmaxed tho probably have a weight advantage against him since I’m a little fat

That’s how I could hold both his arms with one and blow his face

I’m probably 4 inches shorter than he is

The top of my head reaches his mouth but my frame is wider

Not a very scarry tall guy he’s a skinny dude tho I’m also not gymmaxed tho probably have a weight advantage against him since I’m a little fat

That’s how I could hold both his arms with one and blow his face
Tell your height in cm broski didn't read those paras

Dnrd + then you woke up

Tell your height in cm broski didn't read those paras
It shall always be a mystery 😈

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl

Doesn’t make sense if a 7ft giant went against a 5’7 nigga the manlet would stand no chance

The problem with most tall fags in my opinion is they are naturally tall so they don’t expect anyone to actually fight them

us manlets get bullied and punched ever since we’re kids so we learn how to defend our selves

The avarage lanklet tall nigga will get beaten up easily tho mass and frame is more important than height to a dagree
Well, it depends, in a random fight, the bigger guy (don't forget the weight) has a big advantage if both have the same mindset aka the balls to become aggressive, many don't have it. But a skiny lanklet will get destroyed by a beefy manlet. There is a reason why there are weight classes in martial arts but no height classes.
If the manlet can do BJJ or wrestling, it's game over anyway. Best weapon in a 1:1 situation against random dudes.

Last edited:

but a tall person can pack on a lot more weight than a shorter person...
im 176 75kg and look the same frame wise as my Slovakian friend who's 6'2 and 90kg, we are similar strength as well but he would absolutely murder me in a fight

No you didn't

tales from the 5th grade english class

You're a short nigga and he was a white soy. That was disadvantage for him.

And white bitch drooling over you is no surprise. Fucking mogger.

Nigeria the next China by 2100. :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
BBC genes told the kraut genes step aside i got this

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95