i just bought a dermaroller and now i see threads saying its shit

D

Deleted member 42408

Bronze
i already use minoxidil on eyebrows twice daily and i bought a 0.5 dermaroller today but people say it can cause tissue damage or whatever

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
i already use minoxidil on eyebrows twice daily and i bought a 0.5 dermaroller today but people say it can cause tissue damage or whatever
it causes brain damage and severe aging when applied on eyebrows and skin 😔

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 42408
should i continue using minox and start using the dermaroller or are there any alternatives?

I got a 1.5 mm dermastamp on amazon. The issue with dermarollers is that when you roll it over the skin, the needles don't exit your skin perpendicularly. The angle of the sphere that they are attached to results in them exiting at a 60 to 70 degree angle, which means they tear through your skin. Obviously the scale of this damage is very small, but I am sure it isn't ideal for overall skin health in the long run. Hopefully you got a cheap dermaroller, go ahead and get a derma stamp instead on amazon.

I got a 1.5 mm dermastamp on amazon. The issue with dermarollers is that when you roll it over the skin, the needles don't exit your skin perpendicularly. The angle of the sphere that they are attached to results in them exiting at a 60 to 70 degree angle, which means they tear through your skin. Obviously the scale of this damage is very small, but I am sure it isn't ideal for overall skin health in the long run. Hopefully you got a cheap dermaroller, go ahead and get a derma stamp instead on amazon.
i guess ill use the dermaroller for like a week until i get this

• +1
Reactions: faceReflect
I can't seem to find the derma stamp I got, it was 5 or 6 dollars for a 1.5mm. Don't fall for any scams, my stamp has lasted me a long time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42408
is this actually high quality tho?

Idk about using it for hair/skin growth as I heard its cancer. Depending on your needle size I heard you can use it under your eye area to bring up fat( like an alternative to volufiline). Not fully sure on it though you can research it yourself.

my friend used it and it fucked his shit up