I just bought a vibrating butt plug

You can be a switch!!
In the present times, you can assume any identity as long as it aligns with your inner feelings 🏳️‍🌈 :lul: . Come on, buddy, you know this isn't feasible. You either lead or follow. There's no other option. This diminishes your masculinity.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Gengar
In the present times, you can assume any identity as long as it aligns with your inner feelings 🏳️‍🌈 :lul: . Come on, buddy, you know this isn't feasible. You either lead or follow. There's no other option. This diminishes your masculinity.
Pretty sure it goes against Islam as well. Sodomy is sodomy, no matter what. I read some Hadiths that committing sodomy takes you out of Islam for 40 years or something. Not sure how reliable that is, but it’s a grave sin. @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Pretty sure it goes against Islam as well. Sodomy is sodomy, no matter what. I read some Hadiths that committing sodomy takes you out of Islam for 40 years or something. Not sure how reliable that is, but it’s a grave sin. @Xangsane
It is undoubtedly a sin, and there's no need to debate that. I'm not sure about the severity of it or whether it qualifies as sodomy. By the way, that hadith about 40 years is false. However, there are other narrations.

Khuzaymah Ibn Thabit (may Allah be pleased with him) also reported that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Allah is not too shy to tell you the truth: Do not have sex with your wives in the anus. “ (Reported by Ahmad, 5/213.)

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “The one who has intercourse with his wife in her back passage has disavowed himself of that which was revealed to Muhammad (peace be upon him).” (Abu Dawud)

Ibn Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah said: “Allah will not look at a man who has intercourse with a woman in her back passage.” (At-Tirmidhi)

Based on this, we can deduce that it is forbidden for a man to engage in anal intercourse with his spouse, let alone him any getting entered.

I'm so sorry, please don't call me gay

• +1
It is undoubtedly a sin, and there's no need to debate that. I'm not sure about the severity of it or whether it qualifies as sodomy. By the way, that hadith about 40 years is false. However, there are other narrations.

Khuzaymah Ibn Thabit (may Allah be pleased with him) also reported that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Allah is not too shy to tell you the truth: Do not have sex with your wives in the anus. “ (Reported by Ahmad, 5/213.)

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “The one who has intercourse with his wife in her back passage has disavowed himself of that which was revealed to Muhammad (peace be upon him).” (Abu Dawud)

Ibn Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah said: “Allah will not look at a man who has intercourse with a woman in her back passage.” (At-Tirmidhi)

Based on this, we can deduce that it is forbidden for a man to engage in anal intercourse with his spouse, let alone him any getting entered.
I wouldn't have anal sex with my wife.

• +1
I'm so sorry, please don't call me gay
I'm not labeling you as gay, I'm simply pointing out that engaging in anal activities can influence your sexual orientation and is undermining your masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm not labeling you as gay, I'm simply pointing out that engaging in anal activities can influence your sexual orientation and is undermining your masculinity.
Even while fantasising about a woman and a woman is doing it to me?

If not a larp message me as I am basically top 1/100000 in sexual paraphilia knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
bump

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
niggas who ugh reacted when i stick my finger in their ass suddenly (now they're orgasming because god gave humans a highly pleasurable prostate gland... for totally no reason)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and gooner23
Need to spice up my orgasms before I get married. I bought one after fingering my bum this evening (and it was beautiful).
Collecting it at the nearest gas station.
Dnr faggot

op is working on becoming a champion chess player

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
@MA_ascender

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Need to spice up my orgasms before I get married. I bought one after fingering my bum this evening (and it was beautiful).
Collecting it at the nearest gas station.
Sounds disgusting