i just did my first injection today

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
went to go pick up my syringes/needles and found out my roids came as well. i went cus my mom went otuside so i thought noyone would be home

i was excited af, i came home and my dad answered the door, i was shocked since hes like never home, he didnt notice anything but he was curious why i went to the shed in the backyard and came back.

i put my syringes/needles in the shed.

anyway i just took one needle/syringes back with me upstairs in my pocket and pinned. 150mg test e.

im pinning again next week

i wonder how long till i feel high test again.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Ritalincel, MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Swagwaffle
pins me

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
7/10

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
i like IV injection

its satisfying when the blood registers in the syringe for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Will you do cycles or blast and cruise (trt) for life?

Zuzzcel After Cycle
jdxrzs1xntw01.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
why would you do 150mg per week wtf

You gonna get on that anavar too?

You gonna get on that anavar too?

just doing 150mg test until i get extremely lean then ill do eq+var ya eventually prob not for a while tho lol

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
just doing 150mg test until i get extremely lean then ill do eq+var ya eventually prob not for a while tho lol
If your fatloss stalls then add in the var, it will help alot.

Smart. Low dose, low sides, good gains.

the makings of an addict. first its steroids, then its body building supplements, then shootings

went to go pick up my syringes/needles and found out my roids came as well. i went cus my mom went otuside so i thought noyone would be home

i was excited af, i came home and my dad answered the door, i was shocked since hes like never home, he didnt notice anything but he was curious why i went to the shed in the backyard and came back.

i put my syringes/needles in the shed.

anyway i just took one needle/syringes back with me upstairs in my pocket and pinned. 150mg test e.

im pinning again next week

i wonder how long till i feel high test again.
10F7DC0C D3F5 4160 ABC3 E66C09D00AE4