I just found out I have sleep apnea and this may make me eligible for free jaw surgery…should I do it?

D

Deleted member 24002

Mistral
I decided to get a test done after my brother said I snore extremely loud during a trip, and it turns out I have sleep apnea. These dumbass orthodontists kept saying my mandible has no issues and yet I have narrow airways. I have to get on CPAP but if I claim that it doesn’t work I can probably get jaw surgery covered by insurance but I was literally just talking about how these blue pilled insurance provided surgeons mess up aesthetics a lot. This may completely ruin my already booked genioplasty and rhinoplasty. But if I actually am recessed I know what I have to do. Fuck this man, never trust orthodontists.

gl with having to wear braces for 3 years which instantly kills ur smv

gl with having to wear braces for 3 years which instantly kills ur smv
Also dreading this. Fuck bro my hardmaxing plan was so clear. Genio, rhino, and then my only failo would be my eyes. Such easy fixes a chin and nose are. I actually can’t believe this shit. I legitimately once said here I feel bad for jawcels in Canada because the path to the surgery is so brutal and look now