I just found some old Cam Boy pictures of myself hahahaha in my old email, oh man hahaha

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Dunno if I should post it lols

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Ah fuck it, whatever :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 1851, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
White women thirstin' for dat BIC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 22918 and SubhumanCurrycel
Why did you let yourself go so badly?
You shouldve maintained this unless u were starving yourself back then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, looksmaxmax, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
LOL. You're nuts. Did you at least make decent money on it?

Kai Greene fucked a grapefruit on video when he was a nobody. Its never left him since.

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 22380 and 7 others
i regret clicking

• +1
Reactions: Just4Beast
Why did you let yourself go so badly?
You shouldve maintained this unless u were starving yourself back then

I definitely wasn't starving myself I can tell you that much. I am lean muscular again, but obviously not in that condition.

- Faster metabolism
- Had a team of guys I regularly trained with
- Side-hustle working as a cam-boy
- Studying sports science
- Playing regular sport

LOL. You're nuts. Did you at least make decent money on it?

Kai Greene fucked a grapefruit on video when he was a nobody. Its never left him since.

Over 25 grand roughly give or take.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Wow that's crazy. Just for sitting around in your pants? Wtf.

No. I was flexing, working out, dancing to music, talking (Voice halo) etc

It was tiring I am NGL

No. I was flexing, working out, dancing to music, talking (Voice halo) etc

It was tiring I am NGL
tbh your voice sounds decent. I doubt any cunt wants to listen to a Midlands accent like mine. "I wanna be a tree" - proper retard. I need elocution lessons. Edit: also the embarassment factor. If someone IRL knew what I did I'd never live it down. It'd be a big step down in shame factor. I'd rather take my chances on a manslaugher trial.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and MakinItHappenReturn
tbh your voice sounds decent. I doubt any cunt wants to listen to a Midlands accent like mine. "I wanna be a tree" - proper retard. I need elocution lessons. Edit: also the embarassment factor. If someone IRL knew what I did I'd never live it down. It'd be a big step down in shame factor. I'd rather take my chances on a manslaugher trial.

Yeah the midlands accent is nowhere near as much a halo to North Americans as a London, though it still runs lol

So many different variations of London accent though

• +1
Reactions: MRD
I definitely wasn't starving myself I can tell you that much. I am lean muscular again, but obviously not in that condition.

- Faster metabolism
- Had a team of guys I regularly trained with
- Side-hustle working as a cam-boy
- Studying sports science
- Playing regular sport
That condition when you were younger was lean not shredded, so now you defo aren't lean if you aren't close to that condition.
Do you have abs again? Coz your face is no way near as lean as then

For sure your metabolism would've dropped and you had more reason to be lean back then. Did life just get in the way to cause you to fall off from this condition?

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
That condition when you were younger was lean not shredded, so now you defo aren't lean if you aren't close to that condition.
Do you have abs again? Coz your face is no way near as lean as then

For sure your metabolism would've dropped and you had more reason to be lean back then. Did life just get in the way to cause you to fall off from this condition?

I am nowhere lean like that, but I am not overweight as I was in the pandemic.

Pretty much yes. Quite simply. You just get lazy after a while. I am trying to do it again but any type of meal just puts pounds on me. I never did any of that bulking and cutting shit back then but I am now. I was a natural athlete all my life, since the age of 12 and always believed I could hold onto this way into my late 30s, which was naive given what I was studying and here we are.

For me now building muscle is easy, but doing so without losing conditioning is not.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Chadethnic101
@StreegeReturn @Introvertednarc @Erik-Jón @Pakicel @VicMackey lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Erik-Jón
I am nowhere lean like that, but I am not overweight as I was in the pandemic.

Pretty much yes. Quite simply. You just get lazy after a while. I am trying to do it again but any type of meal just puts pounds on me. I never did any of that bulking and cutting shit back then but I am now. I was a natural athlete all my life, since the age of 12 and always believed I could hold onto this way into my late 30s, which was naive given what I was studying and here we are.

For me now building muscle is easy, but doing so without losing conditioning is not.
Yeah tbh going into your later 20s you almost have to become more disciplined and almost aspie with your diet if you wanna maintain good conditioning.

It is worth it as well but lately my appetite is pretty insane

• +1
Yeah tbh going into your later 20s you almost have to become more disciplined and almost aspie with your diet if you wanna maintain good conditioning.

It is worth it as well but lately my appetite is pretty insane

If I was at least 5'11 I would be super strict on it, but I just know as a 5'8 guy with even decent proportions, I am going to get overlooked for my comfortably above average physique by just guys being taller.

Back then the physique I had was considerably above-average but now it's really nothing spectacular. Everyone works out, lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Hiding your shit potato face even back then

• JFL
If I was at least 5'11 I would be super strict on it, but I just know as a 5'8 guy with even decent proportions, I am going to get overlooked for my comfortably above average physique by just guys being taller.

Back then the physique I had was considerably above-average but now it's really nothing spectacular. Everyone works out, lol.
I’m so happy I’m a solid 185cms tall and don’t have to even think about height

• +1
Reactions: to be human
Ideal female gaze physique. What was your routine

• JFL
Hiding your shit potato face even back then

Much stronger jaw before the tooth-loss.

After 2 bone-grafts it's recovering but I am worried I'll never reach there again.

Might get implants if I don't see it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 16346 and Erik-Jón
View attachment 1912145

Much stronger jaw before the tooth-loss.

After 2 bone-grafts it's recovering but I am worried I'll never reach there again.

Might get implants if I don't see it.
Your jaw lacks ramus length and width brutally

Also you only had extractions because your jaws pussy sized

When I went to the dentist they said my jaws so big and my pallets so deep I could hold 2 sets of wisdom teeth

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Erik-Jón
Ideal female gaze physique. What was your routine

Ah man it varied so much. I used to be able to do an insane amount of pull-ups.

Pains me to see I can only do like 10 now a days :cry:

• JFL
this is the first candid ive ever seen of you

See the 'Who's The Boss T-Shirt' ? loool. My boy had released his own little clothing brand at the uni.

• JFL
Ah man it varied so much. I used to be able to do an insane amount of pull-ups.

Pains me to see I can only do like 10 now a days :cry:
Hahahahahahahahahahahah

Wizard problems innit, next is your gonna be a bald Dorito egg head

Tbh I think that's cope coz if you wear lifts you're gonna be 5ft10 and be In the conversation

Even 5ft8 if you mog, then shorter girls still gon.a.be into you bro
What's your looksmaxxing goals now then?
I do agree back then just by having abs you wouldve stood out a lot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Erik-Jón
Tbh I think that's cope coz if you wear lifts you're gonna be 5ft10 and be I'm the conversation

Yeah but he isn’t good looking, to ugly to cope with 5’8 height

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
keep coping you weren’t even htn prime tbh, you only post here to validate your autistic ego

But it’s never quelled because of your bones eyes race fuck dude your even manlet

• Hmm...
Tbh I think that's cope coz if you wear lifts you're gonna be 5ft10 and be In the conversation

See the thing with abs is when do you take your shirt off in the UK?

At least back in the day I was going on vacation to different places and able to take my T off but otherwise, you don't do that in London bruv. Cold miserable little London.

I had no clue about lifts back in the early 2010s lol, but I occasionally use them now yeah. I suppose with my proportions I could rock the 1 inch lifts and get some props for a sick physique again. I do have good proportions for 5'8 so I suppose it will work. You're instilling some motivation in me to relight the fire. That cumming feeling you get from working out that Arnold talked about I don't get anymore and I know what you are going to say, it's because you're low T now. Indeed it in all probable likelihood is that. I will never risk my amazing hair with TRT though bruv, fuck that. Natural boosts is all I'm focusing on now. I think I'll update this thread with my physique in mid November and look for your feedback on where it is then vs where it was back in early 2010s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Elvisandreaa and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
See the thing with abs is when do you take your shirt off in the UK?

At least back in the day I was going on vacation to different places and able to take my T off but otherwise, you don't do that in London bruv. Cold miserable little London.

I had no clue about lifts back in the early 2010s lol, but I occasionally use them now yeah. I suppose with my proportions I could rock the 1 inch lifts and get some props for a sick physique again. I do have good proportions for 5'8 so I suppose it will work. You're instilling some motivation in me to relight the fire. That cumming feeling you get from working out that Arnold talked about I don't get anymore and I know what you are going to say, it's because you're low T now. Indeed it in all probable likelihood is that. I will never risk my amazing hair with TRT though bruv, fuck that. Natural boosts is all I'm focusing on now. I think I'll update this thread with my physique in mid November and look for your feedback on where it is then vs where it was back in early 2010s
Cope.

What would you rate him in that pic specifically tbh ?

Oh and btw, it was a very shitty selfie lens. If you think the selfie lenses are bad now, lol back then they were shocking and there was no-way of frauding. We had basic filters which girls only ever used and that was it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Erik-Jón
Oh and btw, it was a very shitty selfie lens. If you think the selfie lenses are bad now, lol back then they were shocking and there was no-way of frauding. We had basic filters which girls only ever used and that was it.
Change your avi in the mirror you look like a potato

You actually used to resemble a human lol

Made any money?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chad69