I just found some old Cam Boy pictures of myself hahahaha in my old email, oh man hahaha

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
keep coping you weren’t even htn prime tbh,
What makes you say he wasn’t HTN in his prime ?
22D24599 AF94 4AF6 BA7D 087BC85BF7CD

• JFL
He’s frauding his truecel ipd and nct and even with frauding he’s not htn and he’s ethnic and Manlet

My IPD is nowhere near as bad as you think believe me lol and I didn't have NCT in the past. Age and toothloss made it, which also btw is what makes the IPD worse. I'll have to sort my NCT.

• JFL
He’s frauding his truecel ipd and nct and even with frauding he’s not htn and he’s ethnic and Manlet
True, his IPD has always been an issue, but his eye area itself looked a lot better when he was younger.

Obviously his claim of being a ‘ former chadpreetlite’ are a little off the mark

• JFL
My IPD is nowhere near as bad as you think believe me lol and I didn't have NCT in the past. Age and toothloss made it, which also btw is what makes the IPD worse. I'll have to sort my NCT.
You’ve always have had nct, I’ve always have had pct is what it is

Fuark I have mogger eye spacing to

True, his IPD has always been an issue, but his eye area itself looked a lot better when he was younger.

Obviously his claim of being a ‘ former chadpreetlite’ are a little off the mark
He’s ltn prime

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Introvertednarc
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc

Facially, based on my success and the feedback I was getting at every family wedding, I felt I was, but upon reflection probably not.

Esp factoring in height.

Do remember how you even concede your face is nothing like it is irl and so that doesn't change for others. It's the same shit.

Only Chad survives the selfie camera and this is the latest iPhone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Introvertednarc and Erik-Jón
That’s including height face race

I mean look at his facial aesthetics and put it out on paper he’s clearly not above average
So your final rating is a MTN in prime facially, but a LTN as of now ?

• Hmm...
Facially, based on my success and the feedback I was getting at every family wedding, I felt I was, but upon reflection probably not.

Esp factoring in height.

Do remember how you even concede your face is nothing like it is irl and so that doesn't change for others. It's the same shit.

Only Chad survives the selfie camera and this is the latest iPhone

This what I meant to link:

So your final rating is a MTN in prime facially, but a LTN as of now ?

Bro he is a 15 year old kid that has far too much youthful energy and is trying to impress his older cooler brother (Me)

Chill

Stop quoting him

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Erik-Jón and Introvertednarc
Bro he is a 15 year old kid that has far too much youthful energy and is trying to impress his older cooler brother (Me)

Chill

Stop quoting him
Your not my cool older brother.

No he was ltn prime(by scandi standerds)
Curry standerds are much lower, since he’s Indian maybe that’s why he thought he was chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and MakinItHappenReturn
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn, the BULL and Erik-Jón
send vocaroo talk in all these languages
Jfl I can’t rn maybe later, you need to know all the scandi languages are like the same though

send vocaroo talk in all these languages
he can "speak" 7 languages as all those foids who have done 10 lessons on duolingo for each one

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
he can "speak" 7 languages as all those foids who have done 10 lessons on duolingo for each one
No, im not fluent in all

Icelandic, English, french I am fluent

Others are by proxy

No, im not fluent in all

Icelandic, English, french I am fluent

Others are by proxy
you know some words in icelandic and french is your second language

• JFL
you know some words in icelandic and french is your second language
Wrong, I live in Quebec so French and English

And my parents speak Icelandic with me

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Yeah tbh upon closer examination, after all I've learned about facial aesthetics I now realise I was actually also MTN in my prime too

My mandibular development is off and I look like I have a funky bite of some sort. My orbitals really stand strong as being weak too makes makes the face inconsistent from top to bottom.

• +1