I just found some old Cam Boy pictures of myself hahahaha in my old email, oh man hahaha

Yeah tbh upon closer examination, after all I've learned about facial aesthetics I now realise I was actually also MTN in my prime too

My mandibular development is off and I look like I have a funky bite of some sort. My orbitals really stand strong as being weak too makes makes the face inconsistent from top to bottom.

View attachment 1912322
Mtn In your Shithole perhaps, trucel in scandi sorry bhai

• Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Yeah tbh upon closer examination, after all I've learned about facial aesthetics I now realise I was actually also MTN in my prime too

My mandibular development is off and I look like I have a funky bite of some sort. My orbitals really stand strong as being weak too makes makes the face inconsistent from top to bottom.

View attachment 1912322
This is quite mature of you, it seems like you’ve listened to my opinion

The opinion of a nordic proper, purebred aryan

Hail hitler

Fuark I’m pure

How do incels cope

This is quite mature of you, it seems like you’ve listened to my opinion

The opinion of a nordic proper, purebred aryan

Hail hitler
View attachment 1912325
Fuark I’m pure

How do incels cope

Nothing to do with your infantile takes, trust me lol.

I just realise now that more girls find MTNs attractive than we think. Hence I always believed I was good looking, when in actual fact it was my personality that was halo'ing my average looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Erik-Jón
Nothing to do with your infantile takes, trust me lol.

I just realise now that more girls find MTNs attractive than we think. Hence I always believed I was good looking, when in actual fact it was my personality that was halo'ing my average looks.
Jfl at you

Attachments

• 1665964615819.gif
    1665964615819.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 1665964691035.gif
    1665964691035.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 0

View attachment 1912322
I mean if these are actual MTN curries irl, then I’d still say you’re above average in your prime on the pajeet scale

21BABA25 F7ED 41D3 9C0B 4E1111EA1508
4DFE4920 F45C 444E 815D EAAE4FC37AC3

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I mean if these are actual MTN curries irl, then I’d still say you’re above average in your prime on the pajeet scale

View attachment 1912348View attachment 1912349

Bruv stop all that shit man we don't live in that culture where street shitting is a social activity. Cmon.

85319913 poop protest

We gotta use universal rules here. I don't like doing this 'for a Pajeet' bullcrap. Fuck that shit bruv.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Bruv stop all that shit man we don't live in that culture where street shitting is a social activity. Cmon.

View attachment 1912353

We gotta use universal rules here. I don't like doing this 'for a Pajeet' bullcrap. Fuck that shit bruv.
Alright then you were a MTN , with pheno bringing you down like that retard @Pakicel said previously

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Alright then you were a MTN then, with pheno bringing you down like that retard @Pakicel said previously

I don't even think it's pheno.

My manibular and maxillary development is a little dopey, I have a bit of a funky bite and my orbitals are weak as per usual with an Indian.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón

View attachment 1912356View attachment 1912357
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahgahagahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

I don't even think it's pheno.

My manibular and maxillary development is a little dopey, I have a bit of a funky bite and my orbitals are weak as per usual with an Indian.
It’s to do with brachy skull a indian trait

It’s to do with brachy skull a indian trait

Less time on cuckmax and more on English homework

'An Indian'

An for vowels you muppet of the stoopidest calibre bruv

• JFL
@randomvanish

Thoughts bruv

• JFL
Does this realization make you depressed?

Mixed emotions.

The impression I always always got was that I was good looking, but I think I may be was just a MTN cute guy with an athletic body, a good sense of humour, NT and a bit charismatic. My moderate success fooled me but more than anything the amount of girls starring at weddings and every distant relative telling my mother and auntie how good looking Ravi was and how they want to introduce their daughter to me, had me blind-sided.

It's kinda liberating too ngl. For some reason lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Pakicel and Erik-Jón
Mixed emotions.

The impression I always always got was that I was good looking, but I think I may be was just a MTN cute guy with an athletic body, a good sense of humour, NT and a bit charismatic. My moderate success fooled me but more than anything the amount of girls starring at weddings and every distant relative telling my mother and auntie how good looking Ravi was and how they want to introduce their daughter to me, had me blind-sided.

It's kinda liberating too ngl. For some reason lol.
You’re uhm overall probably htn to low end chadlite for indians definitively esp with your pheno for their standards. Explains your discrepancy.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and MakinItHappenReturn
People are so clueless here it baffles me

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and MakinItHappenReturn