lowtiersubhuman
Roping soon
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2025
- Posts
- 15,639
- Reputation
- 20,772
Told this girl that I was videoing myself trying to see how fast I could drink a water bottle and it all came out of my nose
See said
I wanna see lowkey
I didnt want to send her it because in the video I'm frauded and my cheeks are hollow asf
I open my mouth and shit but normies see that and think oooh dumb looksmaxxer he's cheekbiting
So I sent it against my best judgements
She said
Your gonna drown yourself
Then stopped replying
Oof
Shouldn't have even brought it up if imma be honest
She prolly thinks im a loser now
Fuarck
Edit: b4 I showed her the video she asked me who I was going to send it to
I was like
Nobody??

why tf would I send ppl videos of that
Well.i have before but it was in context and it was my friend
See said
I wanna see lowkey
I didnt want to send her it because in the video I'm frauded and my cheeks are hollow asf
I open my mouth and shit but normies see that and think oooh dumb looksmaxxer he's cheekbiting
So I sent it against my best judgements
She said
Your gonna drown yourself
Then stopped replying
Oof
Shouldn't have even brought it up if imma be honest
She prolly thinks im a loser now
Fuarck
Edit: b4 I showed her the video she asked me who I was going to send it to
I was like
Nobody??


why tf would I send ppl videos of thatWell.i have before but it was in context and it was my friend
Last edited: