I just wanna know how it feels to cuddle a girl

Nyrо

Nyrо

Hopefully HTN by 2028
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Posts
7,106
Reputation
13,388
Winter getting closer and I just wanna know how it feels to cuddle a girl

Like this

IMG 8709




Don’t talk something about sex I just nutted so I ain’t on that side
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, Gen1leman, ArchangeI and 1 other person
What about a hug :soy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, Gen1leman and Nyrо
Winter getting closer and I just wanna know how it feels to cuddle a girl

Like this

View attachment 5715364



Don’t talk something about sex I just nutted so I ain’t on that side
Experiencing teenage love and being able to cuddle and hold hands with a girl was by far best life experience for me. in a few months that would have all been a year ago in my freshmen year. Once you know what it feels like and have a hard time experiencing it again is the worst
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
oxytocin farm nothing more
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and Gen1leman
Cuddle your blanket
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and Gen1leman
Ts is so gay and corny
Gay ?

Nigga we talking about foids

And how is it corny

Just bcs your horny ass only thinks about pussy
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and Gen1leman
Gay ?

Nigga we talking about foids

And how is it corny

Just bcs your horny ass only thinks about pussy
Grown man talking about “cuddles”

That shit is so weak and feminine
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and Gen1leman
welcome to bp brother
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
i just wanna a girl to cuddle me and tell me everythings gonna be alright
 
lowkey shit after u cum
 

Similar threads

гном☦️
Replies
39
Views
275
TeruMikami0
TeruMikami0
Nyrо
Replies
4
Views
27
Nyrо
Nyrо
peptidehater22
Replies
5
Views
35
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
final boss
Replies
1
Views
22
neznamkosam
neznamkosam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top