not.lovable_Lawa
15 yo mtn sensitive young man
- Joined
- Jun 25, 2026
- Posts
- 1,395
- Reputation
- 1,465
And should I use it for moustache and goatee or just brows n lashes?
Goats help me out
Goats help me out
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Why did u get it if u don’t know how to use itAnd should I use it for moustache and goatee or just brows n lashes?
Goats help me out
I thought it would be a dropper. One drop a day would’ve lasted me 5 monthsWhy did u get it if u don’t know how to use it
Spray once or twice on each corner every morning and night, make sure ur hair is dry, use it for 3 months if you see no progress stop using itAnd should I use it for moustache and goatee or just brows n lashes?
Goats help me out
Sure will. But how long till I wash it off?Spray once or twice on each corner every morning and night, make sure ur hair is dry, use it for 3 months if you see no progress stop using it
You don’t, you need it to be absorbed by your skinSure will. But how long till I wash it off?