I just got 5% minoxidil 50ml for 5 bucks. It’s a spray how do I use it and how long should it stay on?

not.lovable_Lawa

not.lovable_Lawa

15 yo mtn sensitive young man
Joined
Jun 25, 2026
Posts
1,395
Reputation
1,465
And should I use it for moustache and goatee or just brows n lashes?

Goats help me out
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo
And should I use it for moustache and goatee or just brows n lashes?

Goats help me out
Spray once or twice on each corner every morning and night, make sure ur hair is dry, use it for 3 months if you see no progress stop using it
 
  • +1
Reactions: not.lovable_Lawa
Spray once or twice on each corner every morning and night, make sure ur hair is dry, use it for 3 months if you see no progress stop using it
Sure will. But how long till I wash it off?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top