I just got a cheap first class plane ticket for a 10 hour flight

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
Wow. I don’t think I’ve ever paid such a small amount for this long of a flight. Only paid $1700

The longest flight I’ve flown is from Detroit to South Korea, which was around 13 hours. This flight is only 10 hours.

Once I do this flight, I’ll have circumnavigated the entire world, except for a small area in between Thailand and the Philippines that I haven’t flown over yet.

I’ve wanted to go to Thailand since I was 14. I was gonna go when I turned 18 but that was beginning of 2020 so couldn’t. Now I’m finally going. 2 years later almost to the date

One of my favorite things about flying business class is checking in and mogging all the peasants in economy and skipping the line. Especially with my 2 Rimowa suitcases xD (it’s kinda weird if you don’t fly biz and have Rimowas tbh)

I remember one time when I was in Qatar and flew first class with Qatar airways. Interesting experience. I didn’t realize there was a special lounge so I checked in at the economy peasant class and the employee brought me to the first class lounge.

My apartment in Bangkok has nice gym so I will finally take advice from everyone here and gymmax. I’ll be staying in Thailand for a the foreseeable future (or not, may go back to Europe to watch champions league final in may) so can get into a good routine of applying tret, going to gym etc etc

I grew up wit my niggas in the trenches, man y’all don’t get it.
1D3349E7 8853 43F0 BB1B FD4D0F94BD38

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, FailedNormieManlet, Toth's thot and 7 others
I looked at the seat map and it looks pretty empty. Hopefully there will be cute young Thai flight attendants serving me. But probs not. They usually assign the more experienced flight attendants so older ones to work for first class

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Toth's thot, currylightskin and 1 other person
who
cares

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16986 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Hopefully Thai airways has good wifi

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigJimsWornOutTires and Ritalincel
will you take me to the champions league final with you?

If you're in Bangkok December I will meet you

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
chrome-1-Fhm-Mq-RDo1.png

:p

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5189 and AlexBrown84
I don’t think they ready

She fuck wit my opps , she do that to he petty

This arc I got on heavy

Ain’t nobody fly as us

Look in the sky it’s a bird it’s a plane, nah it’s a jet

Why would I ever respond to a lame?
F07A04E9 31EA 40B8 ABB1 D9E165DC979C

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I push foreigns like they chevys

I still get the top bitch moncler I got on heavy

Coloring that rolls Royce truck

I got one eye open steady😜

Man this 30 way too heavy

• +1
Also it depends on the teams

• +1
If you're in Bangkok December I will meet you
he said hed meet me in manchester but never proposed a time or place for an evening meet- he just said get brunch on a monday but im a 9-5cel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Ethniframementalcel, ROTTING and 1 other person
Can you donate only 1000$? I need it for surgery

he said hed meet me in manchester but never proposed a time or place for an evening meet- he just said get brunch on a monday but im a 9-5cel
You should’ve called in sick

Attachments

• 0C548009-DF76-4B8D-A2FC-9F2B26607EA0.jpeg
    0C548009-DF76-4B8D-A2FC-9F2B26607EA0.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 009B36FC-EEE0-4E67-98CF-8E79B67DE2D7.jpeg
    009B36FC-EEE0-4E67-98CF-8E79B67DE2D7.jpeg
    541.3 KB · Views: 0
  • EA8958C8-E11F-46D2-BA53-B5FA4E9408A1.jpeg
    EA8958C8-E11F-46D2-BA53-B5FA4E9408A1.jpeg
    632.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15577
I will be flying over india for the first time. Hopefully don’t get shot down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Toth's thot, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
Wow. I don’t think I’ve ever paid such a small amount for this long of a flight. Only paid $1700

The longest flight I’ve flown is from Detroit to South Korea, which was around 13 hours. This flight is only 10 hours.

Once I do this flight, I’ll have circumnavigated the entire world, except for a small area in between Thailand and the Philippines that I haven’t flown over yet.

I’ve wanted to go to Thailand since I was 14. I was gonna go when I turned 18 but that was beginning of 2020 so couldn’t. Now I’m finally going. 2 years later almost to the date

One of my favorite things about flying business class is checking in and mogging all the peasants in economy and skipping the line. Especially with my 2 Rimowa suitcases xD (it’s kinda weird if you don’t fly biz and have Rimowas tbh)

I remember one time when I was in Qatar and flew first class with Qatar airways. Interesting experience. I didn’t realize there was a special lounge so I checked in at the economy peasant class and the employee brought me to the first class lounge.

My apartment in Bangkok has nice gym so I will finally take advice from everyone here and gymmax. I’ll be staying in Thailand for a the foreseeable future (or not, may go back to Europe to watch champions league final in may) so can get into a good routine of applying tret, going to gym etc etc

View attachment 1595862
Donate some money to meee plz

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I miss @DivineBeing he would have much to add to this discussion if he was still here. My only friend on this site and now he’s gone.

@Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 13332
how are u in detroit already wasnt u im berlin yesterday

how are u in detroit already wasnt u im berlin yesterday
Real street nigga ain’t no clone

Got racks on racks on racks

fixin go and cop some ice

I live in the spotlight

Bravo bravo bravo

Got a hunnid thousand worth of clothes

I would never sell my soul

These foreign foreign broads

Got Sabrina Tina ariana Hayden, they all wanna do a Minaj

Got racks on racks on racks

• +1
Fuck you for choosing gooks over a real nigga like me

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Fuck you for choosing gooks over a real nigga like me
Yes yes hmmmm decisions decisions

Go to cold azz Amsterdam, where everyone height mogs me

Or..

Go to Thailand where I mog everyone in af1s and can fuck as many Asian girls I want off of being a fashion maxxed mulatto nigga and where the weather warm af

Just 2 weeks in europe and I’m already losing my tan

Hmmm tough decisions

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 4614
Yes yes hmmmm decisions decisions

Go to cold azz Amsterdam, where everyone height mogs me

Or..

Go to Thailand where I mog everyone in af1s and can fuck as many Asian girls I want off of being a fashion maxxed mulatto nigga and where the weather warm af

Just 2 weeks in europe and I’m already losing my tan

Hmmm tough decisions
Bitch nigga I could’ve hooked you up with azn bitches and shown you the ways of being NT but you’d rather be an incel loner.

• Woah
Bitch nigga I could’ve hooked you up with azn bitches and shown you the ways of being NT but you’d rather be an incel loner.
Just come to Thailand? I saw flights cheap as $300

• +1
Just come to Thailand? I saw flights cheap as $300
I got uni and training I don’t have a lifestyle where I travel all day you half white privileged hound

Miring your vocabulary

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
my dude you are living the life, also its probably better then aircanadas business class:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
visit me in Pattaya and we slay together

Only made 4k from poker tonight @Thompsonz
1DE87011 B3FA 4EB7 A864 A09C978B5DB3

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332

View attachment 1595862
you stay away from uzbek women

we’re not a good looksmatched friend group tho.
That’s why you had to roll with me, I mog you but that’s a halo for you. I pull weight in Amsterdam and you could’ve statusmaxxed by associating with a nigga like me. Wrong choice slime.

• JFL
@AlexBrown84 what do u do for a living bby

Also it depends on the teams
Are you going to any more footy games this season? City Vs Liverpool? Champions league games? I assume you're going to the world cup games

Tf are remowas

• JFL

Attachments

• 62D8FCBF-24A9-4721-B714-B02EF3E47E18.jpeg
    62D8FCBF-24A9-4721-B714-B02EF3E47E18.jpeg
    509.2 KB · Views: 0
  • F8FBF77F-1FD4-4796-8584-BD955C2456C7.jpeg
    F8FBF77F-1FD4-4796-8584-BD955C2456C7.jpeg
    725.8 KB · Views: 0
  • F3F5DDF4-840A-4D02-96BA-F483DB92E42F.jpeg
    F3F5DDF4-840A-4D02-96BA-F483DB92E42F.jpeg