I JUST GOT BRUTUALLY MOGGED

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
So I was waiting at this sketchy bus station for my bus to arrive to go to my depressing uni. This was my first time at this station and I saw this guy next to me 6ft extremely great skin htn his height makes him cl. I was sitting on the bench at this station, the bench is pretty elevated so my legs were dangling down like a little child leg while he was sitting very "aesthetically " craziest mog of this year. Even tho I mog him facial structure wise his collagen and height mogs me to slums of Mumbai and back. I've been emasculated for so long my revenge arc begins tommorow. The worst thing about this is he's a high school student and am a college student. Heightpill is real

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, Samsepioler, Skywalker and 5 others
how short are you?
5'7 but this was not a bench or anything i should've probably phrased it better. It was a makeshift concrete base made for tree to grow on or some shit u get the gist. But my eye area absolutely raped his cuck hyperthyroid ass eye area tho

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado, TechnoBoss and soover4me
5'7 but this was not a bench or anything i should've probably phrased it better. It was a makeshift concrete base made for tree to grow on or some shit u get the gist. But my eye area absolutely raped his cuck hyperthyroid ass eye area tho
wear like 2 inch lifts to atleast be average

My misery is not ur enjoyment to JFL at niggers

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
OPbench

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: goodgamebro, BootySniffer69, Deleted member 62070 and 6 others
Faggot
Butthole
Investigator

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
If you don’t think this is weird you’re fucked up in the head my nigga

If you don’t think this is weird you’re fucked up in the head my nigga
I do think it's lil weird but i facially mog him to dharavi and back so I don't feel bad

I do think it's lil weird but i facially mog him to dharavi and back so I don't feel bad
But you went home with his face on your mind the whole bus ride home with your dick hard at another man. All you could think is going home to post about it on an incel forum.

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
But you went home with his face on your mind the whole bus ride home with your dick hard at another man. All you could think is going home to post about it on an incel forum.
Nah you're overthinking bud I wanted to have a nice jfl at this thats all

Heightpill is real
you stated no proof of the heightpill.
All what you just said was in your head jfl

• Woah
Reactions: FBl
So I was waiting at this sketchy bus station for my bus to arrive to go to my depressing uni. This was my first time at this station and I saw this guy next to me 6ft extremely great skin htn his height makes him cl. I was sitting on the bench at this station, the bench is pretty elevated so my legs were dangling down like a little child leg while he was sitting very "aesthetically " craziest mog of this year. Even tho I mog him facial structure wise his collagen and height mogs me to slums of Mumbai and back. I've been emasculated for so long my revenge arc begins tommorow. The worst thing about this is he's a high school student and am a college student. Heightpill is real
just wait till me @ReadBooksEveryday , and @Bozoogway come to mumbai at incelcon 2025
we're like 6'4-6'6" 250 lbs RIPPED , and have been rated chadlite, and me , chad, here

we will MOGG you to oblivion and then you can stop watching us and leave us alone
it never even began for you :smonk: :smonk: :smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, ReadBooksEveryday, Bozoogway and 1 other person
just wait till me @ReadBooksEveryday , and @Bozoogway come to mumbai at incelcon 2025
we're like 6'4-6'6" 250 lbs RIPPED , and have been rated chadlite, and me , chad, here

we will MOGG you to oblivion and then you can stop watching us and leave us alone
it never even began for you :smonk: :smonk: :smonk:
Brutal. You are not a mod anymore?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Skywalker
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Primalsplit, TechnoBoss and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and TechnoBoss
time eeeeaaaahhh