I just got robbed

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
So the other day I was talking to this girl (what am I doing with my life) she says she got a good source for Trenbolone Hexahydrobenyzlcarbonate and Trenbolone mixes, so I say okay what is it she says come to this place at 3 am and shit im like okay alright so the place was like a few kilometers away it took me like 45 minutes to walk to there so i arrive at 3 am..

I knock on the door then I get punched right hook in my jaw i hit the wall after the jaw punch and i get up and try to fight back but they pull out a knife so im scared they steal everything i have on me (phone, wallet, a good amount of cash was in that wallet because i was gonna buy the tren) they hit me and shit then they tell me to fuck off I said what about the trenbolone he screamed fuck off again i repeated wheres the trenbolone then he gave me trenbolone mix consisting of trenbolone acetate, enanthate and hexahydrobenyzlcarbonate, i open up the vial at home to inject and its dogpiss :feelswhy::feelswhy: they gave me the piss of a dog :feelswhy::feelswhy: so i block that girl on all social media programs

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, N1666, heightmaxxing and 6 others
Stupid whore and cucks. :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: copefuel and asdvek
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
yes bhai i didnt deserve it my jaw still hurts im an incel too like im an incel and on top of that this happens:feelswhy::feelswhy:
You definitely didn’t deserve this bhai. :feelscry: Reminds me of the time I ended up in a 2 v 1 “fight” and I got suckerpunched and got nerve damage. :hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and asdvek
I get robbed everyday. Emotionally. By my oneitis.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, Aero, Michael Myers and 1 other person
You definitely didn’t deserve this bhai. :feelscry: Reminds me of the time I ended up in a 2 v 1 “fight” and I got suckerpunched and got nerve damage. :hnghn:
wow that sucks i hope the mf who suckerpunched is dead now i hate sucker punchers when im tryna fight with someone because he insult my mother or something or hit me first his friends come and gang up on me without knowing the backstory :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
wow that sucks i hope the mf who suckerpunched is dead now i hate sucker punchers when im tryna fight with someone because he insult my mother or something or hit me first his friends come and gang up on me without knowing the backstory :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Yeah I was trying to be friendly and not fight but then one of them punched me, as soon as I landed a kick the other guy suckerpunched me. :hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: asdvek
Yeah I was trying to be friendly and not fight but then one of them punched me, as soon as I landed a kick the other guy suckerpunched me. :hnghn:
so what happen to the guy that suckerpunch u? :hnghn::hnghn::cry::cry:😿😿

• +1
Life on average man is fcking scam

• +1
thanks for the phone btw

the bad people and bullies expose themselves by reacting with jfl what's funny? :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Life on average man is fcking scam
average man is cucked, most average man with gf are betabuxxing that's how they got the gf she cheat with chad people dont know that the ltns they see outside with stacies are all betabuxxing and stacy is cheating with chad, the ltn & stacy thing they dont even have sex or anything its just cucked that's how the average man is

so what happen to the guy that suckerpunch u? :hnghn::hnghn::cry::cry::cry:
Nothing bhai, I can't fight plus I was outnumbered, so I left. It was embarrassing though because I legit flew and fell because I was standing on one leg. :feelskek: I have OCD so I don't like being touched and I knew if I wanted to fight then I'd be touched all over so I wanted to avoid that. I had to hide my black eye, lasted for a week. I'm pretty sure my nose was broken as well, but I didn't even go to a doctor. It was extremely painful the next day, due to the nerve damage.

• So Sad
what colour skin

• +1
what colour skin
white GIF

@asdvek is melatonin good bro