I JUST GOT THE BIGGEST NTPILL OF ALL TIME (SUIFUEL FOR AUTISTS AND HIGHINHIBCELS) (JUST APPROACH BRO)

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
So me and a acquaintance from school who is pretty successful with girls were hanging out during lunch, and i randomly asked him about how he does it.
He told me that all he does is approach girls, and then like the low inhib monkey that he is, takes me around the school to show both the girls he's pulled thru just approaching, and the places where he received sexual favors at. Before you say "oh he's probably larping, you're gullible OP" I personally have seen him with every single girl he pointed out, if i didnt i wouldnt be asking him in the first place.

Now here's the catch:
THIS NIGGA IS UGLY AND FAT ASF, TRUECEL TIER
He genuinely pulls these girls off approaching and being hyper low inhib and NT, his looks account almost nothing for it. He's also only 5'11, so its not like its his height that halos him. I genuinely walked away from the conversation questioning everything i've learned in this forum. If this fat ugly fucker can literally get head in the teachers bathroom off NT and game, why cant we.

And one more thing, these are NOT ugly girls in any way. Of the girls he pointed out, only 1 was subhuman tier, and i'd go so far as to say that 2 of them were genuine
STACIES.
TLDR Fat ugly fuck at my school coaches me on how he gets girls, which makes me question the blackpill tremendously.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, closedplatecel, Richard_Hungwell and 17 others
I just came in Barbara Palvin's pussy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Brunette
Fgdsgrew
Ethnichirl
Gvhbjiuyui
Ntdgfsdwgrtqr
Fsadgff
Guhsjkd
Velda
Fakeceleb
Fakecutie5
Fake4
Fakewoman10

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, aBetterMii and rand anon
yeah blackpill is cope tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Biggdink and Deleted member 17531
@Xangsane thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I can't cope bro

I don't know anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • Woah

• WTF
Reactions: stevielake
So me and a acquaintance from school who is pretty successful with girls were hanging out during lunch, and i randomly asked him about how he does it.
He told me that all he does is approach girls, and then like the low inhib monkey that he is, takes me around the school to show both the girls he's pulled thru just approaching, and the places where he received sexual favors at. Before you say "oh he's probably larping, you're gullible OP" I personally have seen him with every single girl he pointed out, if i didnt i wouldnt be asking him in the first place.

Now here's the catch:
He genuinely pulls these girls off approaching and being hyper low inhib and NT, his looks account almost nothing for it. He's also only 5'11, so its not like its his height that halos him. I genuinely walked away from the conversation questioning everything i've learned in this forum. If this fat ugly fucker can literally get head in the teachers bathroom off NT and game, why cant we.

And one more thing, these are NOT ugly girls in any way. Of the girls he pointed out, only 1 was subhuman tier, and i'd go so far as to say that 2 of them were genuine
STACIES.
TLDR Fat ugly fuck at my school coaches me on how he gets girls, which makes me question the blackpill tremendously.
Tales from the basement.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
being 5'11 in 10th grade is really good too bro

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Richard_Hungwell, gogger and 2 others
Yea the typical „I know an extremely ugly short etc. guy who pulls hot chicks“ cope

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, BoneDensity, Deleted member 19478 and 1 other person
Mirin

Looks makes you feel more confident but confidence might be more important

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, BoneDensity and Deleted member 16369
Teenage girls have no idea about their smv.

if you think they would acknowledge his trucel existence after downloading tinder kys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Solidcoin and rand anon
That’s not how it works, nt is a prerequisite, you don’t nt your way into being a slayer lmao.

This kind of piece belongs on reddit, that’s where the fakest of stories go tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19478
That’s not how it works, nt is a prerequisite, you don’t nt your way into being a slayer lmao.

This kind of piece belongs on reddit, that’s where the fakest of stories go tbh
It's height pill and JBF theory.

• +1
who cares if you can get bitches, how can you live with yourself if your are still ugly?

• Hmm...
Every guy I know who gets laid talks to girls. Dudes here think that they are supposed to sit in their basement all day and if they are good looking enough, girls will break in and start sucking their dicks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 19457 and 6 others
Absolute best case scenario you don’t understand facial aesthetics at all

But more likely it’s a larp
he's fat jfl there is no facial aesthetics
its not larp nigga :ROFLMAO:

• Woah
Every guy I know who gets laid talks to girls. Dudes here think that they are supposed to sit in their basement all day and if they are good looking enough, girls will break in and start sucking their dicks.
i wish it worked like that
instead i have to risk my gigantic ego jus to approach, being scared of a rejection that probably wont even happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
Is he white? Black?

• +1
How r u not hyper NT bro niggas are always low inhib af

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, thereallegend and House Lannister
How r u not hyper NT bro niggas are always low inhib af
Thank my dad for my 25 percent Asian genes!! They fucked me over
if i was full black i'd be low inhib

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, fjor2096, House Lannister and 1 other person
Just be NT bro, it's so easy! :soy::feelsuhh:

• JFL
another bluepilled NTpill idiot 😕:lul:
Obito’s usually my thing. You can have him for the week tho (yes i’m still a virgin)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244