I JUST GOT THE BIGGEST NTPILL OF ALL TIME (SUIFUEL FOR AUTISTS AND HIGHINHIBCELS) (JUST APPROACH BRO)

Now here's the catch:
THIS NIGGA IS UGLY AND FAT ASF, TRUECEL TIER
He genuinely pulls these girls off approaching and being hyper low inhib and NT, his looks account almost nothing for it. He's also only 5'11, so its not like its his height that halos him. I genuinely walked away from the conversation questioning everything i've learned in this forum. If this fat ugly fucker can literally get head in the teachers bathroom off NT and game, why cant we.
Exactly! I am incel not because I am fat, short, and ugly but because I am non-NT autist! :feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • Woah
Nt is a thing for real. Its called being cool lol and it matters too
unironically true!!
No its cause he’s fat. He could get some landwhale otherwise

• +1
Nt is a thing for real. Its called being cool lol and it matters too

No its cause he’s fat. He could get some landwhale otherwise
its not about being NT for me, i need my amygdala taken out of my fucking head to reduce inhibitions
and yea ik, he needs to leanmaxx

its not about being NT for me, i need my amygdala taken out of my fucking head to reduce inhibitions
and yea ik, he needs to leanmaxx
Do lsd (unless youre predisposed to mental illness)(in minecraft)

Do lsd (unless youre predisposed to mental illness)(in minecraft)
if i take LSD again i will see things that will make me go crazy for the rest of my life

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
yes, i have experienced too much trauma in my life
Yeah but you might have a chemical imbalance in your brain too. Best not to take any psychedelics

NT or death tbh

Yeah but you might have a chemical imbalance in your brain too. Best not to take any psychedelics
most likely, i have my dads subhuman mongolian genes to thank for that !! Thanks for fucking up my gene pool father!!

most likely, i have my dads subhuman mongolian genes to thank for that !! Thanks for fucking up my gene pool father!!
Lmao team mongol, same here

Can't, I'm autist shut in.

• So Sad
its not bad for physical looks but any gook genes = negative inhib :lul::lul:
I’m so high inhib i look down when I make eye contact with a foid

• So Sad
sounds like bs but at my college chads are always by themselves, rotting away in their rooms on weekends or getting shitfaced with their boys. It's always the likeable normies that throw on this facade and end up drunk bagging the stacies.

The stacies like the chads when sober, but chad isn't anywhere to be founds when they are drinking with their friends and so the frauding cool normie will have to do.

I've always known being autistic was a death sentence as a non-Chad :feelswhy:

Pm pics? I’m a trusted user, won’t dox

Stopped reading at "5'11" He might as well be 6 feet tall, You know women cant tell height for shit

he’s clearly lying you fucking retard.

autism also = being gullible i’m case you didn’t know.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
he’s clearly lying you fucking retard.

autism also = being gullible i’m case you didn’t know.
i've seen it with my own eyes dumbass nigga

he took 10 shower that morning , paid 10 different pua guru and read The Game every night

you also mixed with asian?
yea i'm finn looking blonde hair blue eye with 1/8 asian genetics. it's a relatively small amount but my phenotype is so recessive its a lot more visible than it should be

@aBetterMii why 🤔 react?

He's 5'11", probably 6' in shoes. Just don't be short theory strikes again.

i genuinely dont know what to think anymore, this nigga is ugly asf i dont get it
nah bro, I feel you, it is really a numbers game

I remember when I went to a new school back in my hs days and I befriended this guy that looked like an upgraded version of that white birdcel with a bowcut you all like to post here

The guy was, like you said, an NT monkey who would approach any girl he was interested in. att I mogged him hard obviously but I didn't even have kissed a girl yet.

Sure, the girls he pulled weren't exactly good looking, but from a psl standpoint he shouldn't be getting anything.

Years later I saw him at a bar while hanging with a bro and went to talk to him. He was still ugly, manlet and framelet but was with his girl, which was a white MTB. Mind blowing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531