giphy.gif

Attachments

• 1573384064419.png
    1573384064419.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 0
Not even the title.

:p

It is what it is anyway..
sorry just read that back and realized how it sounded, what I mean is its suifuel that you have an average dick and still feel its too small
have you considered jelqing and other PE exercises? also it could be a lot worse man

sorry just read that back and realized how it sounded, what I mean is its suifuel that you have an average dick and still feel its too small
have you considered jelqing and other PE exercises? also it could be a lot worse man
I'm trying jelqing now.
my dick was just too oversensitized and couldnt feel anything actually
Maybe that's why I felt it wasnt enough.
My dick was oversensitized as fuck due to really tight foreskin that when I pull back it hurts like motherfucker and really sensitive glans

I'm trying jelqing now.
My dick was oversensitized as fuck due to really tight foreskin that when I pull back it hurts like motherfucker and really sensitive glans
can't say I know anything about that issue, I was circumsized for some reason as a baby (not jewish)
might actually be worth talking to your GP about dead serious, the tight foreskin I mean

I'm trying jelqing now.
You have a mild form of phimosis. I had that too but I managed to cure it by doing stretching exercises. I can now pull my foreskin all the way back with no pain. And like I said before run cold water over your penis head every day to reduce over sensitivity.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Seems like the whole world is having sex..

except me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Hah she got a cramp. Smart rescue move of her ;)

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
Gz.
With all your whining about you being a Subhuman and you lost you v card

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 756
its makes me feel nostalgic to look back at my old posts. Especially when i was a virgin. I never jelqed btw. Wonder how would my size be now if i did.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 20399
its makes me feel nostalgic to look back at my old posts. Especially when i was a virgin. I never jelqed btw. Wonder how would my size be now if i did.
What’s ur lay count now

Still 5?

What’s ur lay count now
I never counted but probably about 20, at first i had sex with some fucking atrocities. So like 10 dont count. Like 5 was mid. Like 5 was really attractive.
To look back at it i really didnt fuck much.. given i sacrificed half of my 20s going to club and neeting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
I never counted but probably about 20, at first i had sex with some fucking atrocities. So like 10 dont count. Like 5 was mid. Like 5 was really attractive.
To look back at it i really didnt fuck much.. given i sacrificed half of my 20s going to club and neeting
How gl are you?

How gl are you?
psl standrad 4 probably, my frontal is okay and with kpop premium i get good amount of white girls. but my side profile is fucked. 3/4 is fucked too. because the jaw is law.

Crazy to think it’s been 4 years…

Crazy to think it’s been 4 years…
wow, pendejo, long time no see. how's life changed for you? mine hasnt improved at all unfortunately.

Indeed, mine is improving albeit slowly tbh.
i still havent figured out the moneymaking method. i wonder if its even possible. reality is hitting me pretty solid. i might need to go study at the age of 24 :lul: