I just hate it when my body does not do what I want it to do.(Anybody else feel the same)

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
Tried using minoxidil to grow a beard. That didn't work

Trying to lighten face and neck. That's not working

I can bench 200 lbs for 5 reps. Still have 13-14 inch arms

I feel as if my own body and mother nature doesn't want me to ascend. It's just too fustrating

giphy.gif

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Casadonis and OFFICER_HENRY
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and OFFICER_HENRY
Damn lol. Have you tried focusing more on arm isolation exercises?
Yeah I could do like 65x10 barbell curls and 90x8 overhead extensions. It must be because rad 140 doesn't add much size compared to strength.

Yeah I could do like 65x10 barbell curls and 90x8 overhead extensions. It must be because rad 140 doesn't add much size compared to strength.
rad 140 is a hardening/strength sarm LGD for size imo

my bench sucks (even while bulking) meanwhile my overhead press is progressing while cutting

over for me

LGD is better imo. And honestly your curls aren't very strong, try to get em up to 50 pounds each hand with dumbells (or 90+ lbs on a barbell curl) for 8-12, it should definitely help get your arms growing.

Also how's your pullups

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 245
65 lb barbell curls isnt strong jfl. I could do that within a couple months of training without gear or supplements.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Meanwhile Chad stay all day eating chips and playing video games but still get 6'4 of height and a thick natural neck

• JFL
I went on lgd 10 mg of lgd for 5 weeks and I didn't gain shit. Meanwhile rad added 25 pounds to my bench in 6 weeks

5 reps with 50 pounds added
Sarms are bs

• +1
yeah they are so shit compared to the real deal i want to get on a test cycle after this sarm cycle ASAP
Like really sarms are utter shit compared to dbol and tren

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
I went on lgd 10 mg of lgd for 5 weeks and I didn't gain shit. Meanwhile rad added 25 pounds to my bench in 6 weeks

5 reps with 50 pounds added
How tall and weight?

6ft at 175 pounds. Abs still slightly visible
If your abs are slightly visible at 175 that's pretty good. I'm 180 and only barely see the upper abs when I haven't eaten much. Honesly focus a lot on arms, perhaps dedicate a whole supplemental lifting day to arms + neck + abs or something.... Also using test+var+lgd wouldnt be a bad combo

• +1
If your abs are slightly visible at 175 that's pretty good. I'm 180 and only barely see the upper abs when I haven't eaten much. Honesly focus a lot on arms, perhaps dedicate a whole supplemental lifting day to arms + neck + abs or something.... Also using test+var+lgd wouldnt be a bad combo
Most of my muscle/weight is on my legs which is why I stopped trsining them. I currently do 3 upper body days but I might switch to push pull 4 day split. Once I start to plateu on sarms, I might run test and dbol

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Most of my muscle/weight is on my legs which is why I stopped trsining them. I currently do 3 upper body days but I might switch to push pull 4 day split. Once I start to plateu on sarms, I might run test and dbol
Dbol is so fucking bloating it's not funny. Though lgd causes some water retention too so there's that. Tbh I can't motivate myself to train legs, it's just so insignificant

• +1
I can do all those stats but my bench max is 185