I just injected Chinese rat cum from Alibaba (Chinese blue top HGH).

Loud_Jock

Loud_Jock

HGH + TRT Fountain of youthmaxxing
Wish me luck buddy boyos. YOLO

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, karbo, Deleted member 7785 and 8 others
I have some but afraid to inject

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 9699, TITUS and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, WadlowMaxxing and Loud_Jock
Inb4 covid-30

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 11425, Mexicanboi and 6 others
take the peptide pill

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
Don't forget to do your bloods and test your IGF-1 before and after injecting it.

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock and Obey
Don't forget to do your bloods and test your IGF-1 before and after injecting it.
They dont, that's the thing someone who is injecting rat piss doesn't go out of his way to get a blood test. I think one dude did tho and even after injecting 10 ius his igf-1 levels came back in the 600s. So it is either extremely underdosed or just something else that just resembles hgh

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and TITUS
They dont, that's the thing someone who is injecting rat piss doesn't go out of his way to get a blood test. I think one dude did tho and even after injecting 10 ius his igf-1 levels came back in the 600s. So it is either extremely underdosed or just something else that just resembles hgh
You got to consider there are diminishing returns, 600 igf-1 is pretty good considering it's shipped non refrigerated and whatnot, and probably he could get close to that with much less HGH, im at 164 igf-1 natty.
Ill inject 4IUs of rat piss one morning and go do some bloods once i start my cycle. It's pretty retarded not to do bloods, it costs 25bux to test igf-1 and just one box of HGH is 50 bux.

• +1
Reactions: Thetic, WadlowMaxxing and Obey
You got to consider there are diminishing returns, 600 igf-1 is pretty good considering it's shipped non refrigerated and whatnot, and probably he could get close to that with much less HGH, im at 164 igf-1 natty.
Ill inject 4IUs of rat piss one morning and go do some bloods once i start my cycle. It's pretty retarded not to do bloods, it costs 25bux to test igf-1 and just one box of HGH is 50 bux.
Please tag me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8699

I'm going to do an ifg1 test a few weeks in but they don't even have a testing clinic in my city so i have to travel far to do it, not exactly convenient and you niggers expect us to do regular tests costing 100s of dollars.

• +1
Reactions: Obey
You’re supposed to INJECT it??

Now I just feel silly for going to all the effort of actually sucking the Chinese rat’s cock to orally ingest it.
Fuck this gay earth.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9819, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 6892 and 2 others
You’re supposed to INJECT it??

Now I just feel silly for going to all the effort of actually sucking the Chinese rat’s cock to orally ingest it.
Fuck this gay earth.
Bro??

Wish me luck buddy boyos. YOLO

I know a lab that can test to see if you are actually getting HGH and if it's dosed correctly. PM me if you want the details the cost is 2200 czk approximately $100/£80

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, WadlowMaxxing and Obey
I know a lab that can test to see if you are actually getting HGH and if it's dosed correctly. PM me if you want the details the cost is 2200 czk approximately $100/£80
did you test any alibaba source?

No, i use them for steroid testing.

Was recently sold fake steroids, based on lab results.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Loud_Jock and Obey
I'm going to do an IGF-1 test in a few weeks and report back with the results.

• +1
Reactions: Obey