• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: antony 726, Hamdan, wollet2 and 1 other person
at 15 ? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: AySab, DavidLaidMaxxing, Tai Lung and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, Deleted member 51465 and MTMM
How is injecting T joining the dark side? Its a bare minimum to cruise 500mg test e in 2024.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AySab, tempelcat4, egiuh and 3 others
for what reason? stop now before your balls are gone and you have to hop on trt forever

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AySab, xeqri, TheRagingBull and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Angutoid
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N8verBegan, xeqri, caiolindo and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Angutoid
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Tai Lung and Deleted member 51781
  • JFL
Reactions: mtcut3plush, wollet2, Deleted member 51781 and 2 others
imagine injecting T during puberty, you'd have to have truecel level test for that

• +1
Reactions: mathis and mtcut3plush
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, TheRagingBull, neverchadlite and 6 others
imagine injecting T during puberty, you'd have to have truecel level test for that
my testosterone is at 550 so its normal test

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
JFL. its not bud thats low.
its probably lower because i take so much hgh and my body tries to regulate my hormones,my igf1 is 1,5 the max reference range

nice argument
Hqdefault
0ef14ef90104192d1e2dc69cfbd2685c
B473f1fa37d497675394bfdaaaa29f6c

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Dont listen to them they want ur downfall...
Never stop cruising on test
Hop on anadrol and tren and ur soul will achieve the nirvana status..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and strawberrymushroom
Dont listen to them they want ur downfall...
Never stop cruising on test
Hop on anadrol and tren and ur soul will achieve the nirvana status..
i wont cruise but i will do a few cycles,also i will hop on anavar in 7 weeks and i dont think i will hop on tren

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and Angutoid
i wont cruise but i will do a few cycles,also i will hop on anavar in 7 weeks and i dont think i will hop on tren
Anavar is still good
What a brave 16 yo lad!
Proud Of You Yes GIF

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
Enjoy degeneration.

• +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush
If your gonna do this consistently freeze your sperm asap. The odd chance you do go infertile you will still be able to have kids.

If your gonna do this consistently freeze your sperm asap. The odd chance you do go infertile you will still be able to have kids.
i wont live till im that old

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush, ottomancel and MTMM
Good luck! You're now officially a man! Ignore all bigots calling you a woman1 :()))

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
You should have waited till 18, I’m doing the same thing but it’s very hard to keep E under control at 500 mg

You should have waited till 18, I’m doing the same thing but it’s very hard to keep E under control at 500 mg
letrozole is ez fix and too low isnt to bad if u heightmax

hes comingggggggggg

Attachments

• Banner_Blog_Post_1_eea0b548-d6e3-4bbf-b886-2e8d6f01ca45.webp
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
Dude letrozole will fuck up your brain

This idea that taking an aromatase inhibitor to lower your estradiol to the low end of the normal range or even slightly below the normal range will give you brain damage and destroy your body is unfounded broscience for idiots. Period. These dumb bodybuilder "experts" like more plates more dates and brainlets on steroid forums and jewtube now say taking test with an AI is dumb because lowering E2 will give you brain damage (even though you can just take enough to lower it back into reasonable ranges or the same levels you had without exogenous T as more T = more aromatization, somehow AIs are just toxic no matter what and it the actual hormone levels don't matter) and then tell you to take proven neurotoxic compounds like nandrolone (deca) as an alternative.

Most people including teens are fat fucks who carry unnaturally high levels of bodyfat causing them to have high estradiol levels. In nature people are very thin (look at hunter gatherers) and around 8-12% bodyfat, at such a bodyfat level you would probably have levels of estradiol 15-25 pg/mL.

Also if you are eugonadal, i.e. not hypogonadal suffering from ASIH (anabolic steroid induced hypogonadism) it is very hard to completely crash your estrogen because of intratesticular aromatase. If you are on steroids and not taking HCG and your testicles shut down, then the aromatase inhibitor will nuke estradiol far more. BUT if your testicles are making testosterone there is aromatase IN THE TESTICLE always producing estradiol which isn't as affected by aromatase inhibitors because of the blood-testis barrier and the fact that in these tissues E2 is a paracrine hormone due to the intratesticular aromatase. So if you have a normal HPTA or are injecting HCG and don't have damaged testicles from steroid abuse, you will always have SOME estradiol being produced by the testicles that you can never really fully shut down.

Does low estradiol cause dyslipidemia? Yes, but unless you are complete genetic shit with familial hypercholesterolemia, you are not going to get atherosclerosis as it generally takes decades to build up the plaque to a point where it becomes a problem. This is not going to be an issue for a teenager taking reasonable doses of AIs for even several years in order to grow taller. Furthermore people have natural variation in the amount of aromatase they express. Should those with naturally low aromatase and thus estradiol inject exogenous estradiol like a tranny, because it would benefit their health and make them more intelligent?

I wasted my time writing this, looking at studies, debunking all this stupid misinformation about AIs and clowns are still going to parrot more plates more dates and say DERRRRP!! ARIMIDEX BRAIN DAMAGE HURRR!!! Just know that if you're a teenager and listening to this idiotic "advice" you're just cuckolding yourself out of height and higher T/virilization at the only time in your life when it really matters like a moron

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4 and strawberrymushroom
This idea that taking an aromatase inhibitor to lower your estradiol to the low end of the normal range or even slightly below the normal range will give you brain damage and destroy your body is unfounded broscience for idiots. Period. These dumb bodybuilder "experts" like more plates more dates and brainlets on steroid forums and jewtube now say taking test with an AI is dumb because lowering E2 will give you brain damage (even though you can just take enough to lower it back into reasonable ranges or the same levels you had without exogenous T as more T = more aromatization, somehow AIs are just toxic no matter what and it the actual hormone levels don't matter) and then tell you to take proven neurotoxic compounds like nandrolone (deca) as an alternative.

Most people including teens are fat fucks who carry unnaturally high levels of bodyfat causing them to have high estradiol levels. In nature people are very thin (look at hunter gatherers) and around 8-12% bodyfat, at such a bodyfat level you would probably have levels of estradiol 15-25 pg/mL.

Also if you are eugonadal, i.e. not hypogonadal suffering from ASIH (anabolic steroid induced hypogonadism) it is very hard to completely crash your estrogen because of intratesticular aromatase. If you are on steroids and not taking HCG and your testicles shut down, then the aromatase inhibitor will nuke estradiol far more. BUT if your testicles are making testosterone there is aromatase IN THE TESTICLE always producing estradiol which isn't as affected by aromatase inhibitors because of the blood-testis barrier and the fact that in these tissues E2 is a paracrine hormone due to the intratesticular aromatase. So if you have a normal HPTA or are injecting HCG and don't have damaged testicles from steroid abuse, you will always have SOME estradiol being produced by the testicles that you can never really fully shut down.

Does low estradiol cause dyslipidemia? Yes, but unless you are complete genetic shit with familial hypercholesterolemia, you are not going to get atherosclerosis as it generally takes decades to build up the plaque to a point where it becomes a problem. This is not going to be an issue for a teenager taking reasonable doses of AIs for even several years in order to grow taller. Furthermore people have natural variation in the amount of aromatase they express. Should those with naturally low aromatase and thus estradiol inject exogenous estradiol like a tranny, because it would benefit their health and make them more intelligent?

I wasted my time writing this, looking at studies, debunking all this stupid misinformation about AIs and clowns are still going to parrot more plates more dates and say DERRRRP!! ARIMIDEX BRAIN DAMAGE HURRR!!! Just know that if you're a teenager and listening to this idiotic "advice" you're just cuckolding yourself out of height and higher T/virilization at the only time in your life when it really matters like a moron
Alr bro do whatever you want just know this is veryyyyy dangerous territory

the jews bro!

• +1
Reactions: xeqri and MTMM