take Hcg so your balls won't shut down

Mirin. I wish i started this shit at 16 before my fucking plates fused

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
Let's fucking goooooo

High estrogen incoming

• JFL
Reactions: MTMM and ConfusedBolivian
Bro most of the people in here are encouraging to do it so you fuck yourself up fyi

• +1
Reactions: ThanksForTheHGHMom
Bro most of the people in here are encouraging to do it so you fuck yourself up fyi
i know im not retarded but ppl here are incels i just ignore low iq retards

bro u can get a stroke and heart attack, stop testosterone pls

• JFL
Reactions: SkullDynamics
That’s where you get your balding gene from
my uncle lost his hair in his 20s while my father is in his lata 50s now and still has most of his hair a lil bit hinner but for his age its very good

im on hgh too and i take ai so my growth plates wont fuse
should have no need for the T if you’re taking enough AI. what AI do you use? my total T got up to 1100 on 2mg letrozole daily. injecting T during puberty is retarded

my uncle lost his hair in his 20s while my father is in his lata 50s now and still has most of his hair a lil bit hinner but for his age its very good
It’s not a myth, it’s a predictor which is not always accurate. 50/50 chance it all depends on which X chromosome your mom passed down to you

Dude your fucking retarded why are you injecting test at 16

• +1
Now there’s no going back. Once you stop injecting you will become an eunuch, because your body won’t produce testosterone naturally anymore, it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Now there’s no going back. Once you stop injecting you will become an eunuch, because your body won’t produce testosterone naturally anymore, it’s over.
thats why you dont stop injecting

thats why you dont stop injecting
What makes this even more retarded is that testosterone is overrated when it comes to building muscle, growth hormones are way more important and you can release it naturally very easily.

But you do you.

• +1
What makes this even more retarded is that testosterone is overrated when it comes to building muscle, growth hormones are way more important and you can release it naturally very easily.

But you do you.
I’m on hgh already

testa
I’m on hgh already
btw i recommend you to remove test from your stack because you dont wanna destroy your natural test secretion just yet you are young

competition eliminating itself LMFAO

Steroids are bad bro🤓🤓🤓
tell any roided up ogre on a steroid forum that ur injecting T at 15 and theyll laugh at you
as if hgh wasnt bad enough

tell any roided up ogre on a steroid forum that ur injecting T at 15 and theyll laugh at you
as if hgh wasnt bad enough
Thats strong evidence my guy!I think you might be mentally cooked you sure youre alright?

Yo I'm also injecting T, hcg, and hgh at 14, I turn 15 in a few days.

Thats strong evidence my guy!I think you might be mentally cooked you sure youre alright?
im alright but i dont think you are
you grew to 5'11 at 15; why would you inject gh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and MTMM
injecting gh when you arent deficient is like injecting water
Cope even if it gives you 1 extra inch if you take it for a year then its worth it. In combination with ai you can easily get 3 extra inches at just turned 16.

injecting gh when you arent deficient is like injecting water
Injecting testosterone if you already have normal testosterone doesnt give any gains ahh logic💯💯

i wont live till im that old
Why do you think you will die young? Are you going to explode the minute you turn 27?

You're very young. Please do not abuse drugs just to feel more in control of your life. It's not worth sacrificing your health. True wealth is health and youth. I have spoken to hundreds of old rich men and women, all of them deeply wish they could turn back the clock and be young again.

You're only as young as you look. You spend enough time looksmaxxing youll realize that Looksmaxxing is synonymous with health and youthmaxxing.

Throw those vials in the trash. You know you're not making the smart decision here. Make the boring one.

Cope even if it gives you 1 extra inch if you take it for a year then its worth it. In combination with ai you can easily get 3 extra inches at just turned 16.
hgh isnt some magic pill geez