I just jerked off under a jesus statue PART 2

You’re an unique guy man

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Since I jerked off under a jesus statue yesterday, I decided to confess my sins (jerk off in the bathroom) in fatimá this morning.

It’s funny, I think god isn’t really upset with me. I had chad treatment by every representative there.

What I noticed too is that every person confessing sins, walking the path of surrender on their knees are LTN-.

It seems that christianity is the biggest cope in the world. Don’t get me wrong, I have respect for religious people but I feel nothing for them. No empathy nothing. They’re caught up in their own personal hell hole. God won’t fix anything, in fact if he existed he probably created the struggles you meet on a daily basis.

God is dead and we have killed him.
My religion is the blackpill.

View attachment 3079320View attachment 3079322
Sorry G das wel een grote L

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Since I jerked off under a jesus statue yesterday, I decided to confess my sins (jerk off in the bathroom) in fatimá this morning.

It’s funny, I think god isn’t really upset with me. I had chad treatment by every representative there.

What I noticed too is that every person confessing sins, walking the path of surrender on their knees are LTN-.

It seems that christianity is the biggest cope in the world. Don’t get me wrong, I have respect for religious people but I feel nothing for them. No empathy nothing. They’re caught up in their own personal hell hole. God won’t fix anything, in fact if he existed he probably created the struggles you meet on a daily basis.

God is dead and we have killed him.
My religion is the blackpill.

View attachment 3079320View attachment 3079322
I just let out a verbal

“What The Fuck?!”

• JFL
Ppl rage so ez :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
what do you even mean by this bruh
Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 1, Number 3 (Link)

The angel came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read. The Prophet added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?' Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said, 'Read in the name of your Lord, who has created (all that exists) has created man from a clot. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous."
Note how violent the supposed interaction between the angel and Muhammad is described as having been, and note that the being never identifies itself (neither as Gabriel nor as an angel in general).

Sahih Muslim, no.5765 (Link)

'A'isha reported that Harith b. Hisham asked Allah's Apostle ﷺ: How does the the wahi (inspiration) come to you? He said: *At times it comes to me like the ringing of a bell and that is most severe for me* and when it is over I retain that (what I had received in the form of wahi), and at times an Angel in the form of a human being comes to me (and speaks) and I retain whatever he speaks.
Sahih Muslim, no. 5279 (Link)

Abu Huraira reported Messenger of Allah ﷺ as saying: The bell is the musical instrument of the Satan.

Now compare how Gabriel appeared to Mary Daniel and more and you’ll see your prophet was possessed by a demon
Daniel 8:16-19

15. Now it came to pass when I, Daniel, perceived that vision, that I sought understanding, and behold, there stood before me one who appeared like a man.
16. And I heard the voice of a man in the midst of the Ulai, and he called and said, "Gabriel, enable this one to understand the vision."
17. And he came beside the place where I was standing, and when he came, I became frightened, and I fell upon my face. Then he said to me, "Understand, son of man, that the vision refers to the time of the end."
18. Now, when he spoke to me, I fell into a sound sleep upon my face to the ground, and he touched me and stood me up where I had been standing.
19. And he said to me, "Behold I am letting you know what will be at the end of the fury, for it is the end of the time.
Luke 1:11-13

11. Then an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing at the right side of the altar of incense.
12. When Zechariah saw him, he was startled and was gripped with fear.
13. But the angel said to him: “Do not be afraid, Zechariah; your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you are to call him John.

Now MARY

Luke 1:28-30

28. The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.”
29. Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be.
30. But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God.

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 1, Number 3 (Link)

Note how violent the supposed interaction between the angel and Muhammad is described as having been, and note that the being never identifies itself (neither as Gabriel nor as an angel in general).

Sahih Muslim, no.5765 (Link)

Sahih Muslim, no. 5279 (Link)

Abu Huraira reported Messenger of Allah ﷺ as saying: The bell is the musical instrument of the Satan.

what is problematic in your eyes with a prophet experiencing severe mental strain upon recieving revelation from god himself the most imposing force their is? isn't that what you'd expect from someone who really is a prophet?

why is this something mock worthy?

• JFL
True but the Uk as a whole is only 46%

And it makes sense because England has other churches not just dogshit Protestant Church of England parishes whereas Scotland on account of it being a culling haven only really has Anglican churches which are in error as Anglican sect outside of Africa allows sin such as LGBTQ ofc ppl will leave. Unfortunately they don’t know anything else
honestly i feel like christianity is lowkey making a comeback in recent years in response to the percieved cultural threat to bri ish values they see in islam many english people are becoming more staunch are beginning to identify and reconnect more with their christian roots/background

like you'll see in many of these right wing anti immigration anti muslim rallies, riots and marches these geezas will be like 'INGLAND IS CHRISTIAN MATE!!! :lasereyes:' JFL

Last edited:
I knew you were rage baiting that's why i tagged the christcucks lmfao
I sure went to fatimá, one of the most sacred places on the world just to jerk off :lul::lul::lul:

honestly i feel like christianity is lowkey making a comeback in recent years in response to the percieved cultural threat to bri ish values they see in islam many english people are becoming more staunch are beginning to identify and reconnect more with their christian roots/background

like you'll see in many of these right wing anti immigration anti muslim rallies, riots and marches these geezas will be like 'INGLAND IS CHRISTIAN MATE!!! :lasereyes:' JFL
Yeah it is, your the first Muslim actually acknowledging this every Muslim likes to spread lies that “Christianity is dying” despite Christianity being the 2nd fastest religion.

Christianity is weird in the west on one hand many use it as a way to regain their culture but on the other you have faggots like @cromagnon who claim to love their ancestors but despise their worldview.

The ones screaming “Ingerlond is Christian :feelsuhh:“ tend to be those who live under rocks aka boomers and guys over age 40. Every young person knows “Britain” is not Christian but these idiots haven’t gotten with the times yet lol I even see idiots online saying this :hnghn: I live in England, trust me it’s not a Christian country I see more atheists/agnostics than Christian’s here amoungst those below age 40. Only Christians in the UK are blacks and ethnics but pretty much blacks own the religion here. Even the “Christian peoples party” in the UK is PREDOMINANTLY BLACK AFRICAN AND CARIBBEAN, proving that if the UK was a black nation it would actually be ran by a Christian political party

Yeah it is, your the first Muslim actually acknowledging this every Muslim likes to spread lies that “Christianity is dying” despite Christianity being the 2nd fastest religion.
no i still believe that it's generally been plumetting as trend over the course of the last half century although i think it's seen a slight resurgence in europe recenlty in light of the percieved islamic takeover seen by the native european masses and the rise of the right wing

Christianity is weird in the west on one hand many use it as a way to regain their culture but on the other you have faggots like @cromagnon who claim to love their ancestors but despise their worldview.

The ones screaming “Ingerlond is Christian :feelsuhh:“ tend to be those who live under rocks aka boomers and guys over age 40. Every young person knows “Britain” is not Christian but these idiots haven’t gotten with the times yet lol I even see idiots online saying this :hnghn: I live in England, trust me it’s not a Christian country I see more atheists/agnostics than Christian’s here amoungst those below age 40. Only Christians in the UK are blacks and ethnics but pretty much blacks own the religion here. Even the “Christian peoples party” in the UK is PREDOMINANTLY BLACK AFRICAN AND CARIBBEAN, proving that if the UK was a black nation it would actually be ran by a Christian political party
also i never stated whether i believe the resurgunce could be a dramatic shift that will last in the long term,

it could just be a peak that will see a bigger trough downwards in the grand scheme of things, i don't know

My ancestors did not "love christianity":forcedsmile: it was forced onto them by the sword by jewish influenced mercenaries. stfu brownoid dont comment on my ancestors

• +1
All he wants is for you to trust him , may the lord show i they way brother

My ancestors did not "love christianity":forcedsmile: it was forced onto them by the sword by jewish influenced mercenaries.
is there any proof of this ?

what is problematic in your eyes with a prophet experiencing severe mental strain upon recieving revelation from god himself the most imposing force their is? isn't that what you'd expect from someone who really is a prophet?

why is this something mock worthy?
I just showed you how your prophet was being “pressed” stressed out and even said he was “possessed by djinn” to his wife. Why is it that nobody other than him had these experiences.

Fact is Mohammed was bullied by a demon and was suicidal due to it for a while until he accepted the possession and started writing down the demons revelation. It’s amazing how easily fooled Muslims are and we Christian’s are literally WARNED ABOUT THIS EXACT THING IN THE BIBLE AND THEN MUSLIMS
WONDER WHY ANY KNOWLEDGEABLE CHRISTIAN CONSIDERS MOHAMMED A DEMON POSSESSED MAN.

2nd Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel, for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
My ancestors did not "love christianity":forcedsmile: it was forced onto them by the sword by jewish influenced mercenaries. stfu brownoid dont comment on my ancestors
Oh so the Christian’s that were tortured martyrd killed and forced to go into hiding in the Roman Empire forced your pagan ancestors to become Christian? Ok makes sense

Last edited:
I just showed you how your prophet was being “pressed” stressed out and even said he was “possessed by djinn” to his wife. Why is it that nobody other than him had these experiences.

Fact is Mohammed was bullied by a demon and was suicidal due to it for a while until he accepted the possession and started writing down the demons revelation. It’s amazing how easily fooled Muslims are and we Christian’s are literally WARNED ABOUT THIS EXACT THING IN THE BIBLE AND THEN MUSLIMS
WONDER WHY ANY KNOWLEDGEABLE CHRISTIAN CONSIDERS MOHAMMED A DEMON POSSESSED MAN.
ohhhhh right, those are sunni narrations with us shia don't deem to be reliable,

being possessed by jinn, and the fact that he wrote down the verses of satan (the inspiration for the satanic verses by salman rushdie lol) were based on narrations found in sunni literature we deem to be fabrications.

no i understand you not wanting to convert to islam if your understanding of the prophet is based no such reports but i can assure you there is another sect of islam with a much better version of the prophet muhammad who absolve him from such accusations against his prophethood.

2nd Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel, for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Oh so the Christian’s that were tortured martyrd killed and forced to go into hiding in the Roman Empire forced your pagan ancestors to become Christian? Ok makes sense
i thought you were simply referring to the prophet being distrought upon recieving revelation and didn't realize you were referring to satan giving the prophet revelation as the basis for your critisism

i thought you were simply referring to the prophet being distrought upon recieving revelation and didn't realize you were referring to satan giving the prophet revelation as the basis for your critisism
Yes the devil can give revelation why couldn’t he? If you don’t like this then blame your prophet for saying this in the Hadith lmfao

He even says the bell ringing is from satan but then says his revelation is that of a bell… bruv I genuinely believe the devil trolled Muslims and Muslims fell for it. Your Shia so naturally higher IQ than Sunnis as shias are converting to Christianity at absurd rates probably because they are the only people in that Islamic sphere that aren’t inbred and they descend from giants like Persian empire Sassanid etc.

Read this:

When Muhammad was a child he was nursed by a Bedouin woman. During this time he had an experience with "two men in white raiment". Here is W. M. Watt's translation of Ibn Ishaq's biography of Muhammad, page 36:

"...two men in white clothes came to me with a golden basin full of snow. They took me and split open my body, then they took my heart and split it open and took out from it a black clot which they flung away. Then they washed my heart and my body with that snow until they made them pure." [1]

This event deeply disturbed the Bedouins and they returned Muhammad to his mother. Here is the story told by Muhammad's wet-nurse, related in Guillaume's translation of Ibn Ishaq, page 72:

"His [Muhammad's friend's] father said to me, "I am afraid that this child has had a stroke, so take him back to his family before the result appears. ..... She [Muhammad's mother] asked me what happened and gave me no peace until I told her. When she asked if I feared a demon had possessed him, I replied that I did." [2]

Note that Muhammad's wet-nurse believed he had been possessed by a demon. One would expect some degree of attachment between the two, since she nursed him, so it is extraordinary that she would return him in those circumstances: something very troubling actually occurred.

Last edited:
just ignore christians destroying pagan art and persecuting pagans in the late roman empire ig

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Based

Get Mogged heathen

see? most respectful christian
notice how i wasnt shitting on the pagans who killed my ancestors i was just acknowledging it, but u love genocide
faggot christcuck

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
see? most respectful christian
notice how i wasnt shitting on the pagans who killed my ancestors i was just acknowledging it, but u love genocide
faggot christcuck
We defaced your foul idiols to satan and the Europeans supported this they LONGED for it they LONGED FOR CHRIST TO FREE THEM OFF THEIR EVIL DEMONIC GODS AND THEY DID

I’m west African my ancestors were analyst/Pagan you don’t see me crying your ancestors came to my land and gave us Christ and we took him in as the one true living GOD AND IM ETERNALLY GREATFUL FOR THE PINKIES FOR THIS THE ONE GOOD THING YOUR RACE EVER DID WAS SPREAD CHRISTS WORD.

Now you seek to revert back to your barbaric ways. Will you sacrifice your first born daughter to Wodin ?

And when did I celebrate the death of pagans? I celebrated the removal of paganism from European culture they were freed from them by the gift and love of Christ

Anyways watch those videos

First ones called at George martyr short where he makes the sign of the cross in front of an Roman statue thinking about the one true living god and the STATUE CRUMBLES NEVER FORGET YOULL NEVER BEAT CHRIST