I just lost my v card at 23 to a fatty & wasted my youth. Might not be ascended to Chadlite & get to start life until im 24/25. Advice on how 2 cope?

F

ferbite666

Iron
In HS I was an HTN that was semi popular and got a few opportunities with girls but I fumbled all of them because I was a pussy. Then i went to college for a semester (during the pandemic, so it was virtual classes) and dropped out so I never got really got the opportunity to live the player life in college/HS, go to house parties, and have relationships. I just lost my v card to a fatty off tinder and hooked up with a few more fatties I met off of dating apps at 23yo (Im also a normie now because I gained a few lbs since HS). Rn Im hitting gym and looksmaxxing and have been told by Nero Angelo and Wheat Waffles that I have Chadlite potential if I looksmaxx but I'm starting to think its over if I wont be looksmaxxed until 24yo. Thats such an old age to finally start experiencing relationships, parties, and player life and Idk if ill be able to slay college girls like the dudes who r younger than me since girls nowadays are very sensitive ab the age pill. Am I cooked or am i over exaggerating?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EggKing, boss8055, Jova and 6 others
how 2 cope: drugs
In HS I was an HTN that was semi popular and got a few opportunities with girls but I fumbled all of them because I was a pussy. Then i went to college for a semester (during the pandemic, so it was virtual classes) and dropped out so I never got really got the opportunity to live the player life in college/HS, go to house parties, and have relationships. I just lost my v card to a fatty off tinder and hooked up with a few more fatties I met off of dating apps at 23yo (Im also a normie now because I gained a few lbs since HS). Rn Im hitting gym and looksmaxxing and have been told by Nero Angelo and Wheat Waffles that I have Chadlite potential if I looksmaxx but I'm starting to think its over if I wont be looksmaxxed until 24yo. Thats such an old age to finally start experiencing relationships, parties, and player life and Idk if ill be able to slay college girls like the dudes who r younger than me since girls nowadays are very sensitive ab the age pill. Am I cooked or am i over exaggerating?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
ure done at this age

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, boss8055 and sub5c3l
pm face

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
decenter women & sex from your mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, agoostis, n9wiff and 1 other person
its too late to catch up with things people do since 16

you wont slay hot sluts or hot college girls and youre fucked in relationships

decenter women & sex from your mind
Its hard for me to do that when ive never got a taste of the player life and dated stacies

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and mirrormogger
its too late to catch up with things people do since 16

you wont slay hot sluts or hot college girls and youre fucked in relationships
How tho?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, boss8055 and HTN_Mentalcel
Nah relax listen
You are currently going through FOMO and that's the shit that makes most people regret. So for example someone who is 25 and never been to clubs and house parties before would be in the fear of missing out as if he missed out on all the "fun" but the truth is he hasn't missed out on anything at all
I can tell you this with the example of drugs.. I have done pretty much everything, I have been to clubs and bars too and I can say with 100% guarantee all those fucktards you see in clubs are there because of FOMO because they fear that they will be missing out fun if they don't go to clubs but actually no one enjoys such an environment where everyone is a stranger in a closed dim light room with music blasting and you being drunk

You wrote this thread because of fomo I and you can think of our past as a literal dream.. so take your past as a dream and move on from here you haven't missed out on anything all this is giga shit and very very temporary fun which you won't even remember jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, Sixdaysinfallujah66, ezio6 and 9 others
Fat roastie slayer :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, ferbite666 and wollet2
Nah relax listen
You are currently going through FOMO and that's the shit that makes most people regret. So for example someone who is 25 and never been to clubs and house parties before would be in the fear of missing out as if he missed out on all the "fun" but the truth is he hasn't missed out on anything at all
I can tell you this with the example of drugs.. I have done pretty much everything, I have been to clubs and bars too and I can say with 100% guarantee all those fucktards you see in clubs are there because of FOMO because they fear that they will be missing out fun if they don't go to clubs but actually no one enjoys such an environment where everyone is a stranger in a closed dim light room with music blasting and you being drunk

You wrote this thread because of fomo I and you can think of our past as a literal dream.. so take your past as a dream and move on from here you haven't missed out on anything all this is giga shit and very very temporary fun which you won't even remember jfl
bro youre telling him he missed out on his dream but his dream is shit so he should find another one :lul:
life sucks for everyone btw, being constantly horny and slaying hot sluts is the best way to live

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and HTN_Mentalcel
he should stop eating food and gradually stop breathing too
They are the worst gaslighters lmao, "just stop caring about foids", "lmao your a cuck, who gives af what foids think"

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ferbite666
Nah relax listen

Bruh the thing is that I have been to clubs and bars a good amount over the past year and you are 100% right. 95% of the time I went there it was super boring or irritating hitting on girls just giving me one word responses and I was there cause of FOMO. But the other 5% Was memorable af. Like this one time when I was 22yo on a cruise ship and made out with this 26yo chick (who was 4/10) in front of the moonlight while we were drunk af at the top of the ship. Other than that everything else was filler and fomo cope. I think the big thing is finding quality friends to go clubbing with.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, boss8055, poopoohead and 2 others
Bruh the thing is that I have been to clubs and bars a good amount over the past year and you are 100% right. 95% of the time I went there it was super boring or irritating hitting on girls just giving me one word responses and I was there cause of FOMO. But the other 5% Was memorable af. Like this one time when I was 22yo on a cruise ship and made out with this 26yo chick (who was 4/10) in front of the moonlight while we were drunk af at the top of the ship. Other than that everything else was filler and fomo cope. I think the big thing is finding quality friends to go clubbing with.
i guarantee you, youre missing out on so much
dont listen to him

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and HTN_Mentalcel
Nigga ur the one telling me to give up and stop breathing
the stop breathing was ironic, related to the other guys response lol
sex is a very basic need and the best thing shit life has to offer

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
its never too late unless ur above 30. u can still get college girls imo at 24 cuz u arent old (assuming ur skin aged normally). yeah maybe you missed out on college parties but theres no use whining about the past. just ascend and move on w life and seize new opportunities.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, boss8055 and future_
its never too late unless ur above 30. u can still get college girls imo at 24 cuz u arent old (assuming ur skin aged normally). yeah maybe you missed out on college parties but theres no use whining about the past. just ascend and move on w life and seize new opportunities.
I think theres hope for me when it comes to aging since my skin is oily af and ive been told oily skin niggas age well.

• +1
Reactions: fentmaxxer289
I think theres hope for me when it comes to aging since my skin is oily af and ive been told oily skin niggas age well.
yeah so stop whining on this site and just fucking focus on ascending and slaying.

I think I can larp as a younger guy too. When im 24 i can still larp as 21 or 20 tbh. At least for short term hookups

I think I can larp as a younger guy too. When im 24 i can still larp as 21 or 20 tbh. At least for short term hookups
yeah mostly. u can fraud many things for short term. even your eye colour lol

• +1
are you a uk-cel?

It can get worse bud i look 25 at 20 my height and face kinda save me

• +1
Any tips on how i can get into college parties at my age?
idk bro im gonna turn 18 and am going to college this fall so idk. but if you have friends in college u can like get in through mutuals. or maybe find girls on tinder (even fat ones) just to get in the parties so that u can make other friends (mostly male) to invite u to the consequently held parties.

• +1
all that matters is that you look young, you could be 35 but look 25

• +1
i guarantee you, youre missing out on so much
dont listen to him
The fact that you have to pinpoint and tell him that he is missing out so much and that it's over for him clearly shows projection
It's ok if you have lived an utter shit life so far with 20k posts here but don't project that onto others
Also a horrible negative rep post ratio lmao
Just die

• +1
Advice? Don't bang any more fat chicks. And don't take it to hard that you did.

• +1
The fact that you have to pinpoint and tell him that he is missing out so much and that it's over for him clearly shows projection
It's ok if you have lived an utter shit life so far with 20k posts here but don't project that onto others
Just die
20k posts? Lmao the math checks out

Lol at thinking you can't fuck college girls at 24-25. It might be weird if you're at a house party with freshmen acting like an immature retard. But the "agegap" women are terminally online liberal type women. Marriages/relationships where the man is older are FAR more common than the other way around. Being older usually comes with more knowledge/wisdom, status, and money, all of which are attractive to women. Its not like in 3 years youll be balding and decrepit and unable to relate to college girls. Lmao

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, ferbite666 and 5.5psl
Just die
id end it if i lost my virginity at 23 so how am i proecting by calling it over for a 23yo newborn with no experience when im nothing lie this

u and him miss out on so much by being autistic losers. lol if you legitimately not believe im being non biased realist here

you think going to a club and standing like a cucumber with the phone in ur hands getting rejected by ltbs is all there is jfl
youre just not made for the club life since its obvious u dont hve the brain to enjoy it. you probably enjoy posting here and playing vidya more . brutal

and i mog u to suicide while ldaring for the past 5 years

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
F 46PbZXgAAU3pm
"I mog u to suicide while Idaring for the past 5 years"

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and 5.5psl
Lmaooo
Wasn't you it was obviously him that I wanted to tag in this post
fucking sub animal. keep crying for beings 10 layers of existence above you

Being older usually comes with more knowledge/wisdom, status, and money, all of which are attractive to women.
yeah op as a 23yo virgin has the knowledge and wisdom of the world and the status of talking to some negro angelo and weed waffles incel subhumans :ROFLMAO:

yeah op as a 23yo virgin has the knowledge and wisdom of the world and the status of talking to some negro angelo and weed waffles incel subhumans
20k post currycel trying to larp as Bilzerian pilled life maxxer will never not be funny to me.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
20k post currycel trying to larp as Bilzerian pilled life maxxer will never not be funny to me.
i have way more experience and natural skill in woman getting than you, thankfully. i mean ure bottom of the bottom for my standards what im even comparing

why u mad virgin :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
i have way more experience and natural skill in woman getting than you, thankfully

why u mad virgin :ROFLMAO:
Yeah totally cuz I bet a natural Chad would be on a looksmaxxing forum w 20k posts trying to act like he's better than everyone

Yeah totally cuz I bet a natural Chad would be on a looksmaxxing forum w 20k posts trying to act like he's better than everyone
im not a chad

just some sluts happen to like me. im literally 15 layers of existance above you u disgusting virgin what r u even saying ugh

• +1