I just made chai - who wants some?

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
24988946 4880 4D97 85B2 319DDD200ABD

Tagging bhais; @ascendedd @heightface @justinzayn @BombayVikings @SunniMogger @Preston @Chadeep @Salludon @GuyFromSingapore @Collagen or rope @App Maker @21YearoldFailed @FailedNormieManlet

South Asians only! No one else minus @Collagen or rope due to Pak-China brotherhood. 🇨🇳❤️💚🇵🇰

Long live the CCP! 萬歲 毛主席!
God bless Pakistan! !پاکستان زِنده باد

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 16371 and 16 others
A chai is not a chai if you don't add the spices

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
The best tea I had was in Thiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu when I was living there as a monk. Would wake up in the morning and go straight there and have 1 cup, sometimes 2 cups. Would have about 4 cups everyday. Tastes like amrita/ambrosia.

I hate masala chai though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Michael Myers
View attachment 1994366

Tagging bhais; @ascendedd @heightface @justinzayn @BombayVikings @SunniMogger @Preston @Chadeep @Salludon @GuyFromSingapore @Collagen or rope @App Maker @21YearoldFailed @FailedNormieManlet

South Asians only! No one else minus @Collagen or rope due to Pak-China brotherhood. 🇨🇳❤️💚🇵🇰

Long live the China-Pakistan iron friendship! 🇨🇳❤️💚🇵🇰

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, justinzayn, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
I dont drink liquid cow shit sorry

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Moggie, BoneDensity, Deleted member 20679 and 3 others
You are thinking of masala chai bhai. This is regular chai. 😅

My decathalon inflatable punching bag started leaking because I hit it so fucking hard. I have to air pump it after 5 mins now.

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
The best tea I had was in Thiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu when I was living there as a monk. Would wake up in the morning and go straight there and have 1 cup, sometimes 2 cups. Would have about 4 cups everyday. Tastes like amrita/ambrosia.

I hate masala chai though.
Drinking chai in South Asia mogs. The vibes are so good. But the taste is not so good, oddly enough it tastes better here in Europe. I suppose due to better quality of milk here. Also, I don’t drink masala chai as I don’t like the taste. Just regular chai. 😊

• JFL
Reactions: ExtraBones, Deleted member 24593 and Dr. Mog
My decathalon inflatable punching bag started leaking because I hit it so fucking hard. I have to air pump it after 5 mins now.
I have a good quality punching bag in my brother’s room which is vacant.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
4E4A71DB E0D9 4AA9 B9B3 5DE0641BE0BB

confused american psycho GIF by theCHIVE

• JFL
Mirin your curry munching fingers. I thought u were larping being indian.

But bhai how u afford a couch in the slums tho?? Call center money ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Michael Myers and twilight
I was going to tag you too and also @Chinacurry but I forgot at the very last moment. 💔💔
i should have been the first @ that came to mind it’s so over, it really be your own niggas.

• So Sad
Made me sad that you forgot me

• So Sad
Mirin your curry munching fingers. I thought u were larping being indian.

But bhai how u afford a couch in the slums tho?? Call center money ?
Why would I LARP as Indian? JFL. I am Pakistani but discovered my paternal side migrated from what is now India. It’s not my couch… I live as a leech here in this house, JFL.

• Woah
i should have been the first @ that came to mind it’s so over, it really be your own niggas.
I have an overactive mind as well as a forgetful one. I am sowwy. :(

• +1
Reactions: twilight
  • +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
i drink only ingerlish tea

It's 9 pm in Singapore now. Not a good idea. Already had 2 cups in the morning.
I drink chai at night as well. Was that why I had sleeping problems these past few days? JFL.

i drink only ingerlish tea
Funnily enough the British introduced it despite tea being an Asian specialty. More specifically Chinese.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24371
Why would I LARP as Indian? JFL. I am Pakistani but discovered my paternal side migrated from what is now India. It’s not my couch… I live as a leech here in this house, JFL.

Why are you in Pakistan now?

Are there any scenic places in Pakistan?

How do they treat Hindus there?

I saw Hindu Pakis in the Pakistani tribals react videos.

Can a good looking Hindu Indian date Muslim Paki foids?

• +1
  • Love it
Why don't u fight @FailedNormieManlet both dravidian, both mmamaxxed?

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16369 and Michael Myers
Why are you in Pakistan now?

Are there any scenic places in Pakistan?

How do they treat Hindus there?

I saw Hindu Pakis in the Pakistani tribals react videos.

Can a good looking Hindu Indian date Muslim Paki foids?
I am not in Pakistan now, I am in Europe.

Yes, many places are scenic, there’s a wide variety of scenic places.

They are treated like other Pakistanis are.

They live in Sindh, not where I am from. They are concentrated in Karachi mostly.

Dating culture isn’t really a thing in Pakistan.

So good looks won’t do much there. No Muslim woman would date a non-Muslim here, especially due to the nature of society.

It’s different in India though. Hindu-“Muslim” couples exist. One of the reasons why I am glad Pak was separated as such pairings are not permissible in Islam.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Chai tea? Or is that just how you say it in your language?

• +1
So good looks won’t do much there. No Muslim woman would date a non-Muslim here, especially due to the nature of society.

It’s different in India though. Hindu-“Muslim” couples exist. One of the reasons why I am glad Pak was separated as such pairings are not permissible in Islam.

That is so fucking racist man.

Man, I fking hate chai. That spicy, sweet smell is enough to make me wanna hurl, and the taste is even worse. Black tea, spices, and milk mixed together? What the hell were they thinking? Every time I catch a whiff of that st, it makes me wanna gag.

And don't even get me started on the fact that it's everywhere now. Every coffee shop and café has some kind of chai latte or chai tea on the menu, and it's just too much. I can't go anywhere without getting hit in the face with the sickly sweet smell of chai.

And then there are the people who act like chai is the best thing since sliced bread. They talk about how "exotic" and "authentic" it is, like drinking a spiced tea is some deep cultural experience. In reality, it's just a trendy drink that's been blown way out of proportion.

Chai is some nasty-ass s**t and I can't stand it. It's a disgusting drink that's gotten way too popular for its own good. I wish it would just disappear off the face of the earth.

• JFL
View attachment 1994366

Over for centralasiancells

• So Sad
Chai tea? Or is that just how you say it in your language?
We just call it “chai” 😁 because “chai” means “milk tea”, there’s also regular tea which we call “kawa”. Chai is widely consumed and mostly by Panjabis and Sindhis whereas Pashtun curries prefer kawa.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
That is so fucking racist man.
It’s not racist? 😂 If a Hindu wants to marry a Muslim they can revert first. But Muslims are not allowed to date in the first place nor can they marry polytheists. That’s why Jews and Christians are acceptable.

Man, I fking hate chai. That spicy, sweet smell is enough to make me wanna hurl, and the taste is even worse. Black tea, spices, and milk mixed together? What the hell were they thinking? Every time I catch a whiff of that st, it makes me wanna gag.

And don't even get me started on the fact that it's everywhere now. Every coffee shop and café has some kind of chai latte or chai tea on the menu, and it's just too much. I can't go anywhere without getting hit in the face with the sickly sweet smell of chai.

And then there are the people who act like chai is the best thing since sliced bread. They talk about how "exotic" and "authentic" it is, like drinking a spiced tea is some deep cultural experience. In reality, it's just a trendy drink that's been blown way out of proportion.

Chai is some nasty-ass s**t and I can't stand it. It's a disgusting drink that's gotten way too popular for its own good. I wish it would just disappear off the face of the earth.
That’s masala chai and I agree I don’t like that. But this is without the spices, just good ol’ chai. ✊🏿

• Woah
Chai is tea in my lang too wtf im part indian
Which language do you speak? It actually comes from the Chinese word “cha”. But if you say “chai” that’s super interesting. Welcome my curry bhai.

Which language do you speak? It actually comes from the Chinese word “cha”. But if you say “chai” that’s super interesting. Welcome my curry bhai.
Ye its exactly chai ( Чай )

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back