I just made chai - who wants some?

It’s not racist? 😂 If a Hindu wants to marry a Muslim they can revert first. But Muslims are not allowed to date in the first place nor can they marry polytheists. That’s why Jews and Christians are acceptable.

Polytheist?

Polytheist?
Yes, Hinduism is often regarded as a polytheistic religion. Scholars have said outside of the other two Abrahamic faiths, none are allowed. So no Jains, Hindus, Sikhs, etc.

Yes, Hinduism is often regarded as a polytheistic religion. Scholars have said outside of the other two Abrahamic faiths, none are allowed. So no Jains, Hindus, Sikhs, etc.

I don't care what these so-called "scholars" think about me.

I don't care what these so-called "scholars" think about me.
It’s because of these scholars that these rulings have been made and others live up to lol.

i am disappointed u didnt tag shrek2dvd , our afghan curry tajik bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
It’s because of these scholars that these rulings have been made and others live up to lol.

Fiqh/jurisprudence is different from Aqeedah/theology.

i am disappointed u didnt tag shrek2dvd , our afghan curry tajik bhai
I wanted to tag him but he will probably make baddua for calling him curry. 😩

Milk tea?

• +1
I wanted to tag him but he will probably make baddua for calling him curry. 😩
its ok man, in the end, he is our curry fellow <3

• Love it
Why call it chai like some kind of drug then
Because it’s called chai in my language and it’s been adopted by coffee shops. 😎

• +1
Reactions: mingren
It's over for coffeecels
I made black coffee (too strong by accident) after my chai and it got cold.. became like iced coffee. But was drinkable. Threw it away after drinking half though cuz it had gotten even colder at that point. 😂

• +1
Reactions: mingren
I made black coffee (too strong by accident) after my chai and it got cold.. became like iced coffee. But was drinkable. Threw it away after drinking half though cuz it had gotten even colder at that point. 😂
u will get anxiety if u drink too much caffee

• +1
Mmmmmmm curry chai 😋

u will get anxiety if u drink too much caffee

Depends.

If you have the worrier gene "AA" you will get anxiety and headache, if you have the warrior gene "GG" you won't.

I can get drink up to 5 cups of coffee a day and it won't affect me.

Depends.

If you have the worrier gene "AA" you will get anxiety and headache, if you have the warrior gene "GG" you won't.

my mom gave me the AA genes

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Michael Myers
Depends.

Coffee can give headache?

my mom gave me the AA genes

Then you are A/G.

Both my parents carry the warrior genes.

It's a shit gene by the way. Low dopamine level in the brain which makes you have no motivation to do anything.

• +1
Then you are A/G.

Both my parents carry the warrior genes.

It's a shit gene by the way. Low dopamine level in the brain which makes you have no motivation to do anything.
How can I determine what I have? I haven’t done any tests…

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

Users who are viewing this thread

Back