I just measured myself at 6'8 after waking up

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Joined
Apr 13, 2019
Posts
34,725
Reputation
39,157
I didn't realise you were meant to measure with something pressed against the top of your skull... I've been measuring all the puffed out hair too...

I am currently raging hard. never began.

what does this mean? Is it over? am I done? fuck........

fuck this shit niggers it is over

i might just kill myself. manlet tier.



used to just eyeball it next to the tape measure in the mirror and didn't actually press down on the hair

somehow it made a 2 inch difference

I thought I was 6'10 morning height
 
yokeepwritingessays.gif
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Deja vu
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
1
Views
32
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
6
Views
25
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer
Klassek
Replies
4
Views
69
khhv nosecel
khhv nosecel
ICR
Replies
12
Views
66
ICR
ICR
TGUN.
Replies
0
Views
16
TGUN.
TGUN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top