I just met a chad that got destroyed by the agepill

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Just met a 30yr old (3yrs older than me) chad from my school in the city. He was always a very arrogant and extremely confident guy that had a ton of girls. He is 195cm and very robust looking, with a huge skull.
I talked with him, and he told me that he is very frustrated because almost every girl has a problem with his age, and he cant fraud to 25 anymore.
He wished he had not fucked a ton of stupid sluts for one night, but invested in a quality girl to keep long term. All females around his age are mentally fucked, and not fun to be around.
The agepill destroyed his confidence and i think he is depressed because he knows that the good times are over.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Lolcel, Deleted member 9568 and 13 others
good riddance, pass him the rope to finalise the deed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Deleted member 8165, Lolcel and 10 others
the agepill spares none

retin a and larp as 25

my fate except i won’t have had the sluts

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 6531 and 6 others
30s is prime for men

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Deleted member 9827 and Deleted member 4430
Is he balding ?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Is he balding, is his skin fucked permanently from years of partying and drinking?

Is he balding ?
Could be but collagen pill is brutal as well, he probably fucked his skin permanent by drinking and partying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 7580
Sunbeds, hair systems, trt and he's back in the game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, CANI and volcelfatcel
Could be but collagen pill is brutal as well, he probably fucked his skin permanent by drinking and partying.
Yea but masc chads still look good around 30

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and volcelfatcel
Sunbeds, hair systems, trt and he's back in the game
Prob, but only looksMax aspies would bother with that, normies don't know shit and too much effort

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Jason Voorhees
C693FF31 C9FB 44E4 B88D A11E05E0B470

• So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Is he balding, is his skin fucked permanently from years of partying and drinking?
He has full head of hair, never smoked or drinked much. Its just his fat pads from the eyes dropped down, and he has wrinkles and collagen loss.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Chadeep, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Yea but masc chads still look good around 30
And girls can still choose around big amounts of chads. When they can fuck with a ripped 23yr old chad, why should they choose a wrinkly 30yr old?

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and volcelfatcel
Last edited:
He has full head of hair, never smoked or drinked much. Its just his fat pads from the eyes dropped down, and he has wrinkles and collagen loss.
Ok he just got really unlucky.

honestly 30s is usually not that bad for guys.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Brutal collagen pill, sagging skin.

Prob, but only looksMax aspies would bother with that, normies don't know shit and too much effort

If this granny can escape the age pill why he can't? Lmao. Face lifts and cool sculpting and 20yrs younger. She missed a spot on her neck btw but still agepill on suicide watch

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, efidescontinuado and volcelfatcel
Meanwhile Amnesia still looks like a college slayer at 33.

• JFL
Reactions: CANI, johncruz12345, Looks234 and 1 other person
Impossible to not get women at 6'5 and with full head of hairs

He's just a faggot that wants young girls instead of women of his age

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, johncruz12345, Chadeep and 2 others
And girls can still choose around big amounts of chads. When they can fuck with a ripped 23yr old chad, why should they choose a wrinkly 30yr old?
Wrinkles at 30 ? Well that’s bad genetics , did he tan too much
Yeah but you can't look good if your skin is like this from alcohol abuse
Reddit - SkincareAddiction - [Skin concern] Alcohol abuse has really damaged the elasticity of my skin. I’ve been moisturizing with CeraVe, using sunblock, and have been taking collagen pills. Anyone have any experience with skin recovery? Will it bounce back??

links not working

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and volcelfatcel
If this granny can escape the age pill why he can't? Lmao. Face lifts and cool sculpting and 20yrs younger. She missed a spot on her neck btw but still agepill on suicide watch

He is a normie, and would probably be disgusted by the idea of plastic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees

Ya for sure, it's just that normies just wouldn't bother with this shit is how I see it. They still see surgeries as taboo and shit, he could get back in the game, the question is does he want to do this and bother with effort?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Impossible to not get women at 6'5 and with full head of hairs

He's just a faggot that wants young girls instead of women of his age
He's Jbpilled like @personalityinkwell

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and volcelfatcel

Holy shit can alcohol really fuck up your skin that much ? I rarely drink but damn that’s scary . I thought only too much sun fucked up your skin

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Holy shit can alcohol really fuck up your skin that much ? I rarely drink but damn that’s scary . I thought only too much sun fucked up your skin
It's a bit genetical to how sensitive you are to it but yeah you'd rather not experiment with it as you don't know what you are working with until it's too late, alcohol and smoking literally destroys and nukes collagen for most people.

18 year olds in my school that look like 30 year olds cus of all the drinking and smoking they've done in puberty, sagging skin, horrible fat pads.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 7580
suifuel for @Callooh_Calais

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
There's not really an age smv, you just have to look good at that age.
job and status matter too. Plus you usually have you shit together at these ages

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Well, that guy is a ginger, they tend to age like crap, their skin is very sensitive to light, hard to say how much alcohol played a role in this, there are plenty of heavy drinkers who still look fine even at 40-50...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and johncruz12345
job and status matter too. Plus you usually have you shit together at these ages
True. But tbh for JBs it's honeslty better to be in your early 20s.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Well, that guy is a ginger, they tend to age like crap, their skin is very sensitive to light, hard to say how much alcohol played a role in this, there are plenty of heavy drinkers who still look fine even at 40-50...
Yeah they got the worst aging skins fr.

and then you had buttseks, wait nevermind that was amnesia

Wtf

=
Just met a 30yr old (3yrs older than me) chad from my school in the city.
Lemme guess: You're worried about aging.

He was always a very arrogant and extremely confident guy that had a ton of girls. He is 195cm and very robust looking, with a huge skull.
I talked with him, and he told me that he is very frustrated because almost every girl has a problem with his age, and he cant fraud to 25 anymore.
He wished he had not fucked a ton of stupid sluts for one night, but invested in a quality girl to keep long term. All females around his age are mentally fucked, and not fun to be around.
The agepill destroyed his confidence and i think he is depressed because he knows that the good times are over.

Do people actually age fraud down? I always literally tell girls I'm 5-10 years older since I'm still too young to be Chad. That's just the way it goes, despite autistic opinion here.

Either way, this sounds kinda like he was faking it ("wish he never fucked a bunch of sluts" is the oldest humblebrag in the book) and never was Chad to begin with, every girl on the planet has daddy issues and most of them lie about their *own* ages to try to talk to you!

Agepill didn't destroy his confidence, he probably just had poor genes and looks terrible from a terrible lifestyle, e.g he was Efronfrauding, fake Chad that never actually had it

the agepill spares none

So girls who have daddy issues don't exist suddenly? the 25% of women who admit to actively looking for a man 10-20 years older then them suddenly don't exist?

Google "My girlfriend left me for an older man" and compare it to "my girlfriend left me for a younger man" and tell me what you get. I'll wait. This forum is so out of touch with what women want sometimes, I'm surprised this place isn't for Fagmaxxing

So girls who have daddy issues don't exist suddenly? the 25% of women who admit to actively looking for a man 10-20 years older then them suddenly don't exist?

Google "My girlfriend left me for an older man" and compare it to "my girlfriend left me for a younger man" and tell me what you get. I'll wait. This forum is so out of touch with what women want sometimes, I'm surprised this place isn't for Fagmaxxing
michael yerger is great example of a "daddy" yet he's only 22 yo. u can look like daddy material as soon as u hit 19-20 u just gotta have the genetics for it. slaying into ur 30's is gonna be harder than ur early 20's for most people but there are exceptions for sure

• Hmm...
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
meanwhile i know some mid 30s chad with an 20 year old
its not that black and white

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais