I just met a chad that got destroyed by the agepill

This is such a terribly done LARP that it's laughable. Yes, some dude you used to know randomly connected with you to tell you these exact points that happened to align with your long term realtionship/tradcon agenda. Keep coping OP.

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
its not that black and white

Every girl I knew in secondary school thirsted after a man 5-10 years older than she (and I even knew a 16 year old who got pregnant with a 32 year old man's baby--they're still together); My own oneitis in then left me for a man in his mid 30s who drove a BMW and owned his own business. That changed my life forever, and has forever convinced me that these youngcels have no idea what the hell they're even talking about when it comes to what women want in a man

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
This is such a terribly done LARP that it's laughable. Yes, some dude you used to know randomly connected with you to tell you these exact points that happened to align with your long term realtionship/tradcon agenda. Keep coping OP.
"I wish I never fucked a bunch of sluts" made me cringe so hard I gave my neck whiplash

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Meanwhile, in Chad's World:

michael yerger is great example of a "daddy" yet he's only 22 yo. u can look like daddy material as soon as u hit 19-20 u just gotta have the genetics for it. slaying into ur 30's is gonna be harder than ur early 20's for most people but there are exceptions for sure

A girl with daddy issues will take a guy in his 30s or 40s over a 20s every single time, even if JB (you just don't hear about these sort of relationships often for extremely obvious reasons, but ask any slutty young girl if she ever fucked a guy over 40--you may be surprised at her answer)

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Every girl I knew in secondary school thirsted after a man 5-10 years older than she (and I even knew a 16 year old who got pregnant with a 32 year old man's baby--they're still together); My own oneitis in then left me for a man in his mid 30s who drove a BMW and owned his own business. That changed my life forever, and has forever convinced me that these youngcels have no idea what the hell they're even talking about when it comes to what women want in a man
Yep. I remember on prom night in highschool, alot of girls had older boyfriends in their 20s lol. Chicks want older dudes bc they got more money and freedom to do shit.

Sounds like a larp tbh

Yeah but you can't look good if your skin is like this from alcohol abuse
Meanwhile Amnesia still looks like a college slayer at 33.
Holy shit can alcohol really fuck up your skin that much ? I rarely drink but damn that’s scary . I thought only too much sun fucked up your skin
Well, that guy is a ginger, they tend to age like crap, their skin is very sensitive to light, hard to say how much alcohol played a role in this, there are plenty of heavy drinkers who still look fine even at 40-50...

for what its worth guys, I have a drink maybe only twice a YEAR for the past 10 years. So maybe my lack of drinking HAS made me stay younger looking

plus I drink at least 6 water bottles (16 fl oz) every day

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7580 and volcelfatcel
for what its worth guys, I have a drink maybe only twice a YEAR for the past 10 years. So maybe my lack of drinking HAS made me stay younger looking

plus I drink at least 6 water bottles (16 fl oz) every day
Lifestyle contributes a lot, genetics determine how sensitive you are but that's pretty based tbh. You are in your 30s and aging far better than 99% of men