Venting I just realized how sad I am

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
It's 2018 and I'm obsessing over stuff from back in 2011-2012. I grow older, the people I think of grow older, their lives change and here am I thiking about the past and how it could have been if I was better looking.

All this stuff is long gone. HS is gone forever. My oneitis is no longer a 17 yo awkward virgin. I mean wtf, someday she will have children and I will still think about her HS self.

People are advancing in life and I'm stuck in 'what if' scenarios. And as years go by, these people are getting further away from my image of reality.

I mean, my oneitis got a job, she started living with her bf, and I was still living with my parents and staring at pics of her. In like 10 years, I will still do that same and be even more depressed cause my time on earth is goes to a waste like that. Fuck being subhuman.

badromance

badromance

Banned
Stop obssesing with her,you are letting her win,use her as a lifefuel and succeed in life.Start with small steps,she is a femoid after all,it will only take you like 6 months to mog her in everything,except lookwise if she is pretty and you are ugly.

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Stop obssesing with her,you are letting her win,use her as a lifefuel and succeed in life.Start with small steps,she is a femoid after all,it will only take you like 6 months to mog her in everything,except lookwise if she is pretty and you are ugly.

But that's all that matters

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
That is his HS crush why u talking so rude? You can't understand that he loves her and thinks about her everyday

badromance

badromance

Banned
That is his HS crush why u talking so rude? You can't understand that he loves her and thinks about her everyday
I love my hs crush too and obsess about her,but im not ldaring.She doesn't love,what am i supposed to do ? sit and think about her ? lmao

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
I love my hs crush too and obsess about her,but im not ldaring.She doesn't love,what am i supposed to do ? sit and think about her ? lmao
How dare you call @blackopstruecel ldaring ??????? He literally has physics degree which is the most complicated degree. He is god among us. He mogs us IQ wise to hell and back. One day he will become physics oriented high paid incel.

badromance

badromance

Banned
How dare you call @blackopstruecel ldaring ??????? He literally has physics degree which is the most complicated degree. He is god among us. He mogs us IQ wise to hell and back. One day he will become physics oriented high paid incel.
My bad man,i thought this was the one greek guy from braincells.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I grow older, the people I think of grow older, their lives change and here am I thiking about the past and how it could have been if I was better looking
sounds like you're getting hit hard by the agepill and are just now realizing that your youth is drawing to a close

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
sounds like you're getting hit hard by the agepill and are just now realizing that your youth is drawing to a close
Not my youth. My idealized version of it cause I never had a good youth anywya

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
it's normal but degenerate like most of western society.

sex during marriage is perfectly fine, but not before. hell at least be in a committed relationship
All copes. we all degenerate animals and want to fuck each other

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢

:p