I just realized how sad I am

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
It's 2018 and I'm obsessing over stuff from back in 2011-2012. I grow older, the people I think of grow older, their lives change and here am I thiking about the past and how it could have been if I was better looking.

All this stuff is long gone. HS is gone forever. My oneitis is no longer a 17 yo awkward virgin. I mean wtf, someday she will have children and I will still think about her HS self.

People are advancing in life and I'm stuck in 'what if' scenarios. And as years go by, these people are getting further away from my image of reality.

I mean, my oneitis got a job, she started living with her bf, and I was still living with my parents and staring at pics of her. In like 10 years, I will still do that same and be even more depressed cause my time on earth is goes to a waste like that. Fuck being subhuman.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 5656 and 2 others
:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Stop obssesing with her,you are letting her win,use her as a lifefuel and succeed in life.Start with small steps,she is a femoid after all,it will only take you like 6 months to mog her in everything,except lookwise if she is pretty and you are ugly.

• +1
Stop obssesing with her,you are letting her win,use her as a lifefuel and succeed in life.Start with small steps,she is a femoid after all,it will only take you like 6 months to mog her in everything,except lookwise if she is pretty and you are ugly.

But that's all that matters

• +1
That is his HS crush why u talking so rude? You can't understand that he loves her and thinks about her everyday

• +1
But that's all that matters
No it's not,you can't change your looks,try to looksmax and whatever you can do,there are alot of things in life,first try to get male friends.

• +1
No it's not,you can't change your looks,try to looksmax and whatever you can do,there are alot of things in life,first try to get male friends.
But he is subhuman incel he can't change his bone structure he will be forever be bad looking. He hates his genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
That is his HS crush why u talking so rude? You can't understand that he loves her and thinks about her everyday
I love my hs crush too and obsess about her,but im not ldaring.She doesn't love,what am i supposed to do ? sit and think about her ? lmao

• +1
I love my hs crush too and obsess about her,but im not ldaring.She doesn't love,what am i supposed to do ? sit and think about her ? lmao
How dare you call @blackopstruecel ldaring ??????? He literally has physics degree which is the most complicated degree. He is god among us. He mogs us IQ wise to hell and back. One day he will become physics oriented high paid incel.

• +1
How dare you call @blackopstruecel ldaring ??????? He literally has physics degree which is the most complicated degree. He is god among us. He mogs us IQ wise to hell and back. One day he will become physics oriented high paid incel.
My bad man,i thought this was the one greek guy from braincells.

• +1
My bad man,i thought this was the one greek guy from braincells.
It is him but he is extremely smart that some people call him autistic.

• +1
I grow older, the people I think of grow older, their lives change and here am I thiking about the past and how it could have been if I was better looking
sounds like you're getting hit hard by the agepill and are just now realizing that your youth is drawing to a close

• +1
sounds like you're getting hit hard by the agepill and are just now realizing that your youth is drawing to a close
also a reality pill :feelsokman:

• +1
Not my youth. My idealized version of it cause I never had a good youth anywya

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
got any pics of actual bf
Actually not. I once saw her with a guy and he looked like Tyson Ballou. She told me she has a tall and blonde 28 yo fuck buddy.

• +1
Actually not. I once saw her with a guy and he looked like Tyson Ballou. She told me she has a tall and blonde 28 yo fuck buddy.
lmao how can you still be attracted to such a slut

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
its perfectly normal. since when is sex bad?
it's normal but degenerate like most of western society.

sex during marriage is perfectly fine, but not before. hell at least be in a committed relationship

• +1
it's normal but degenerate like most of western society.

sex during marriage is perfectly fine, but not before. hell at least be in a committed relationship
All copes. we all degenerate animals and want to fuck each other

• +1
All copes. we all degenerate animals and want to fuck each other
keep thinking this way and live a life of sorrow man. join the catholic /masterreligion/

• +1
  • +1
All this stuff is long gone. HS is gone forever. My oneitis is no longer a 17 yo awkward virgin. I mean wtf, someday she will have children and I will still think about her HS self.
saddest and most beautiful shit i ever read

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice

:p

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 25thpercentile human
bump :p

• +1
It is over.